Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I REALLY need some supportive friends

13»

Replies

• feel free to add me!
  • Add me :) i'm looking to really support someone else and get support, i am a comfort eater (hard to say) and so i tend to binge on the wrong stuff and mainly at the wrong time :( however 2012 is gone time to do this!
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    i'm here for you girl! =):flowerforyou:
  • Hi I am new here, so add me I need support too
  • cocountrykids
    cocountrykids Posts: 6 Member
    Add me please and anyone else who is interested. I am brand new to the site and have lots to learn.

My name is Debbie, 52 years young and live in Colorado.
  • Feel free to add me!
  • Request sent!! I love to support others. I try new and different forms of exercise and like to share ideas with others. Feel free to add me if you need support. Best of luck in your journey to a better you!!
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    You can add me! I can help motivate you :smile:
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Please add me! I've found it's so much easier to stay focused when you have motivational and inspirational people there for support!! :)
  • Add me please! Looking for friends so we can motivate each other :)
  • Consistency, thats what I learned so far. Whatever you do today do tomorrow no matter if it is Weekend or Holiday, Good Luck.
  • Please add me, cuz i would love to give you support.