stalker wife!

Options

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My husband is on MFP with me and I had no idea that the Chit-Chat Fun and Games was a taboo area. I thought it was for jokes and stupid stuff. Is it for creeping and hook-ups, too? Gross. Is your wife mad because you're in this section or is she mad because you're flirting with hot chicks? I would NOT be ok with it if my man was flirting with other women, but since he doesn't seem to be into that sort of thing, I don't really care where he goes.
  • leapyeargal
    Options
    How would YOU feel if you knew she was talking to men while your away ("even if she wasn't trying to bang them") Also, sounds like you gave her reason to be concerned??
    If you respected her and your marriage, you'd comply with what you two agree & compromise on...Together!!
    You want to know what I'd do?
    I'd respect my spouses's feelings.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    How would YOU feel if you knew she was talking to men while your away ("even if she wasn't trying to bang them") Also, sounds like you gave her reason to be concerned??
    If you respected her and your marriage, you'd comply with what you two agree & compromise on...Together!!
    ^^^^^^
    THIS
    My Girlfriend is very jealous type so I understand
    Just kidding, my hand doesn't get jealous!
    :laugh:
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    There are some mightily insecure women in this thread. If you think men AND women dont mentally "rate" people they pass by in person each and every single day, youre delusional. What makes it any different typing it into a silly post on a message board to a bunch of complete strangers??

If the person took it a step further and started some 1 on 1 messaging and flirting, then I agree that is something else altogether. But the chit chat threads should never be taken seriously. Its a quick distraction and people are FAR too kind (ie: untruthful) anyway in those threads, so who really cares?
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Men totally suck! OMG, I can't believe he would be so horrible to his wife as to be online playing games like this. After a whole bunch of years with the same person, I figured out that flirting is the most horriblest thing ever. We never, ever, ever, ever do it online or in person, not even to get free upgrades. It's cheating on each other to glance at another human being and think, "man, he's kinda hot" or "her rack is huge," so we always stare only at each other. We tell each other absolutely everything and share everything, even the tiniest, most insignificant details of what we do all day when the other isn't around. Sometimes it takes us two or three hours of constant talking to get out all the details. Our relationship is just peachy!

No? Actually, no. Flirting online isn't cheating. It isn't even remotely akin to cheating. Cheating is when two people consciously get together and put their uglies together. Or when people get together and form an emotional bond that makes them want to put their uglies together. Expecting more than that out of human beings puts an awful lot of undue pressure on a relationship.

So maybe you have a guy who only ever looks at you and only ever wants to hang out with you, or you have a wife who is a class-5 clinger, and you like that. That's just fine and dandy, but it isn't realistic.

Now, a guy who calls his wife a "stalker" because she opens an MFP account probably shouldn't be married, because, well, he insults her by saying he married a stalker. That speaks more about how little he respects her than about some stupid flirting on the internet.
  • bdtyson77302
    bdtyson77302 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Have respect for you wife. Yes, men and women do mentally "rate" each other but most have enough respect to NOT do it in front of her/him. It's disgusting to me for a man to check me out while holding his wifes hand. DISGUSTING. I have so much respect for my husband that I don't get involved in the "rate the person before you" crap...and enough self esteem that I don't need to be rated. Do we flirt with other people? Probably...we just don't go overboard and disrespect each other....he may go nuts when I'm not sitting there beside him...I wouldn't know..and I like it that way!!
    My husband was in the military and it was SUPER hard to be without him for 6 months or more out of the year. It does seem to make women a bit insecure to be alone...instead of feeding her insecurity maybe you should be reassuring her. Once she decides you will cheat.... it will be over! You won't be able to go to the store without her!! And emotional cheating is just as bad and physical... if you need to be fed some compliments or feed some compliments...call your wife. She's good for both!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

She may be. He's in Kuwait with what is very likely no access to the women he's flirting with. Which makes it very harmless. She's home with all kinds of access.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I'm a big person on respect. And to me, it sounds like you are disrespecting her. To post in those date/marry/one night stand boards anyways...you have to know that's not appropriate. Then to call your wife a "stalker wife".....again, not appropriate. Take into account her feelings. If it makes her uncomfortable, maybe you should consider not doing it at all and if you don't understand why it makes her uncomfortable, you two should really discuss it. Some people aren't bothered by that kind of stuff, but it doesn't make someone crazy if they are.

I don't think playing those games are disrespectful as long as you are upfront and honest about it. If he's hiding it, yeah, that's sketchy.

I do agree that creating a thread about her and calling it Stalker Wife just led him to huge probs. Maybe that's why he deactivated his account...lol.

I disagree. I think it's disrespectful in general, but super disrespectful when he is overseas and doesn't have him by her side to reassure and confirm their love. She misses him, and likely thinks of him often. She witnesses him talking about other women he feels are hot and would bang if given the opportunity. I'd be extremely hurt and upset if my husband did that.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Men totally suck! OMG, I can't believe he would be so horrible to his wife as to be online playing games like this. After a whole bunch of years with the same person, I figured out that flirting is the most horriblest thing ever. We never, ever, ever, ever do it online or in person, not even to get free upgrades. It's cheating on each other to glance at another human being and think, "man, he's kinda hot" or "her rack is huge," so we always stare only at each other. We tell each other absolutely everything and share everything, even the tiniest, most insignificant details of what we do all day when the other isn't around. Sometimes it takes us two or three hours of constant talking to get out all the details. Our relationship is just peachy!

^^ This. I started letting my wife just smell my underwear when I walk though the door. Pretty much I insist on it to prove I haven't been to the gentleman's club again. She hates it after my long run, but really once you get a system down path, just insist on it. The key to any good relationship is insistence.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options

^^ This. I started letting my wife just smell my underwear when I walk though the door. Pretty much I insist on it to prove I haven't been to the gentleman's club again. She hates it after my long run, but really once you get a system down path, just insist on it. The key to any good relationship is insistence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruef7aYCEbc
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    not trying to get people "on my side" just wanna know what other people think

I think that other people think that you are a nob...
  • GangreneHeart
    Options
    You called your wife a stalker. You are spending your time chatting up others when you could be talking to her. And you are making light of it... I think it is not her that's the problem.
  • Jerrawuff
    Options
    You aren't with her... She is insecure and girls are crazy when they feel insecure. If you love her you can't doanything that makes her think you are more interested in annonymous people on mfp than in contacting her. This could have been a way fro her to feel closer to you. If she is jealous there is a REAL reason, find out what it is and talk to her about it. And if its long term don't ever post about it on a public site full of strangers... That'll end a relationship real fast
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Edit to say the OP has DEACTIVATED his account.

Troll!
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I don't think my hubby would care as long as I wasn't doing anything disrespectful to him and I wouldn't do that. So as long as your not telling other women how hot they are and flirting I don't see the problem.
  • GangreneHeart
    Options
    Jesus said a man who looks at a women desirably has committed adultery in his heart.

You may think it is unrealistic to not flirt or check people out, but I disagree. If you are satisfied in your relationship, there is no need for wandering eyes.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Jesus said a man who looks at a women desirably has committed adultery in his heart.

You may think it is unrealistic to not flirt or check people out, but I disagree. If you are satisfied in your relationship, there is no need for wandering eyes.

I don't think its adultery in your heart we are concerned about, its adultery in your pants.
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options

1w58.jpg
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    the fact that you posted this as a way to open your wife up to possible ridicule says very, very little about your character! Could it be she already knows you're a scumbag and she's hoping to catch you in something that would give her a good reason to leave your sorry self!