New Year new start =)

Options
I need to lose a 100 lbs and i need so friends that can help !!!! i am going to do it this year !!! good luck with everyone !!! and Happy New Year !!! :smile: :smile:

Replies

• betsy179
    Options
    Hi, to great begings! You can add me if you like
  • lmk5
    lmk5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Here's to a new year! My goal is to lose 40. Add me if you like.
  • suzie52
    suzie52 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    thanks !!! =)
  • Hpetrie
    Hpetrie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today too! Good luck, and Happy New Year! You can add me if you'd like!
  • lianna1012
    Options
    Hi Im am going to lose 50lbs this year I need support from fellow members.any help will be welcome you can add me to your list. Getting started is always hard, but we can all do it together. Happy new year it will be a good one for all off us.
  • sjlocklear
    Options
    I have about 45-50 pounds I would like to lose myself. Please feel free to add me.
    We can all share recipes, exercise tips and just be there to encourage one another.
  • ohiomomof2
    ohiomomof2 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 50 pounds this year but my immediate goal is to lose 8 pounds this month. Please feel free to add me also.
  • squeak30
    squeak30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ditto to all of you...new to this but definitely would love the support. Add me too!
  • margehen
    Options
    :smile: Hi everyone, Happy New Year 2013 :) I can see others are thinking like me, time to get healthier. I am back on track. I need to lose about 65 pounds. Getting older and it is so much tougher to get back in shape. Walking everyday has really helped me. I am determined to get this under control. Good luck to all of us.