Looking to make friends!

Options
Hey Guys,

I'm wanting to start the new year off right by getting back on MFP. I have been on here before and managed to lose 20 pounds, but found that once I stopped calorie counting the weight stopped coming off. Nothing motivated me more than the positive words and success stories from all you MFPers! Please help me stay motivated, and keep me on track!

Leslie

Replies

• TheMadRedhead1979
    Options
    Hi Im starting chapter 2 of my weight loss journey feel free to add me :)
  • cttz
    cttz Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I would love to support you and anyone else. I have more than 50 lbs to drop this year and I need some help, too! Happy New Year!

Christine
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I will help motivate you, I log in daily except the weekends :smile:
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey there! :)
    Feel free to add me too! :)
  • sparklydeer
    sparklydeer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you are willing to log every day and have an open diary.

Good Luck!
  • tjwilliam1
    tjwilliam1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am new as well, and have over 100lbs to add. Please add me and we can encourage each other. I know 2013 has wonderful new experiences for us. I'm ready to start living and doing things again for me.
  • croz1007
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I log in everyday and have been making great progress on my own. Always looking to help motivate others to meet their goals and feel great about themselves.

20498355.png
  • lisalcompton
    lisalcompton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi there you can add me I'm on this journey for the long haul - life time - life changing - not diet, but just becoming active, watching and counting what I do each and every day.

Happy New Year, here is to a new year with less of us!
    Lisa

PS This goes for anyone who would like support.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome.
    You have made a great choice for yourself, and the rewards of health are many.
    We all want the same thing...
    ....to look better
    ....feel great
    ....and live well
    Again, welcome; and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • ChelseaSixx18
    Options
    Add me?
  • Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me!
  • dawneaschollmeyer
    Options
    Im going at it again, hard to be on this everyday but it is a new year and Damn I am going to do this, I will help you get motivated and in turn motivate myself, I weigh 308.7 and wish to get to 185, being big boned 5ft 9 lady, I work as a gated community guard letting people pass thru the gates, I dont get much exersise other than up/down out of a chair. Dont get me wrong that is great on the legs but not on the tummy. Yes I have a kegger for a stomache. So Im Type 2 Diabetic and have lower back problems, and Asthma which I have had even when I was skinny now has worked into COPD. As of the 1st of this year I have no medical due to my husbands lay off at his company. Sucks but it is what it is, Im dealing with it. So for a fresh start for a new year HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!! by the way you can add me if you want it real.
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    all ofyou can add me. I wold be happy to support you.
  • fadedintomemory
    fadedintomemory Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free add me as wel! With the start of the new year, I am re-dedicating myself to losing weight. I did lose 42.6 lbs in 2012, but I have a lot left to lose! Here we go 2013!