Anyone want to start turbo fire with me??

Options
I just got turbo fire and am super excited to start it I'm the next week or so, but I would love for someone to do it with me!

Or if u have already done it any advice?

Thanks guys!!!

Replies

• ZeeM814
    Options
    Hi Ashsec,
    I just got Turbo Fire too. I actually signed up for the Beachbody Challenge. I'm starting next week, since I'm currently doing the Inferno plan this week to kick start my metabolism. A friend of mine had awesome results with it and I got motivated to give it a try. My friend is also a coach and she has a group in FB, which there are people from all over that want to be healthy and so far they've motivated me a lot. Anyway, I would love to start with you next week too......I need all the motivation I can get. I want a new healthy me.
    :happy:
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5! I've also done Chalean Extreme.
  • coachmjfitness11
    Options
    hey everyone!! I'm on my second time doing turbo fire, i'm on day three!! :) I'd love to join you!! I've taken my befores and am so excited to see the afters in 90 days! Woop woop. I think online support is a great tool for keeping you motivated, I know it helped me when I was doing CLX- I lost 30 pounds! Here's to the new turbo filled year! :D
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I've done Turbo Fire and Chalene Extreme. I have loved both programs and I had great success with Turbo Fire. The advice I would give is to keep pressing play, even if you feel you aren't getting the moves down you will, give yourself time. Just keep moving even if you have to walk in place. :smile:
  • Chijassy
    Chijassy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am tracking my order everyday .. it should arrive tomorrow .. I am sendng a friend request I need ALL the support I can get when I start this .
  • MeMeg10
    MeMeg10 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have done Turbo Fire before and will start the schedule again tomorrow. Would love to be a part of a "team!"
  • twilightobession
    twilightobession Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am starting Turbo Fire on Monday!!!!! I am really excited about it. I have done Turbo Jam in the past. Anyone have any advice for me?????
  • kisercrew6
    kisercrew6 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the Turbo Fire prep schedule for 7.5 weeks and will move onto the normal schedule in a couple weeks. I am absolutely loving it! My advice would be to do the prep schedule if you have not been particularly active up to this point. It is by no means easy and I'm seeing some great results. I'm down 14+ inches and about 12 pounds. Good luck!
  • nadia_in_mtl
    Options
    I am starting on Monday! Super excited :happy: I hope to eventually make a TF/Chalean Extreme hybrid program. I have both, but I'll start with Turbo Fire for now.
  • kezell83
    kezell83 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I start Turbo Fire tonight! Most definately excited about it.
  • Susanh43
    Options
    I just started Turbo Fire today! I'm going to do the first few months and then try to incorporate the Chalean Extreme too.
  • dawnM3007
    Options
    Hi, I'm on week two of TF, feel free to add me. I've also just bought CLX which should b here in the next week or so. I will then be doing the hybrid between the two, I can't wait!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I am starting Turbo Fire on Monday!!!!! I am really excited about it. I have done Turbo Jam in the past. Anyone have any advice for me?????

Hi, my name is Maria, and I'm a turbo fire addict. (Hi, Maria...). :laugh:

I love it. My advise is to keep going. Don't give up with the moves, because you WILL get them down. Another bit of advise, is if you do need to take a break, by hitting pause, don't sit down. Keep walking/moving. I have found that if I pause to catch my breath and I sit, when I try and get back into it, I usually feel exhausted out of nowhere, even more than I did before I hit pause. But if I do pause it, and keep moving, it is much easier to get back into it. I love fire 30 and fire 55EZ - they are my ultimate favorites.

Good luck to you all!!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    forgot to mention...there are some great support boards on MFP as well as facebook. The more support the better in my opinion. :flowerforyou:
  • twilightobession
    twilightobession Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Forgot to report in yesterday. Well, I did not get my workout done till late last night. My plan was to workout first thing yesterday morning....Well I got up late and had to rush to get the kids to school. The second plan was to workout during the small kids naptime....Well that did not happen either. I thought I AM GOING TO WORKOUT!!!!!! So while my husband and his friends watched the football last night I went into our bedroom and did my workout. Boy was I huffing and puffing. I had taken a break during Christmas of working out and boy can I tell it.

Today I did not get my work out done this morning either. BUT I did get it in while the kids eat snack.
  • Texgirl2
    Options
    I have turbo fire and have done it along with 30 day shred starting back in Oct but haven't done it at all during the holidays. Really like it. wondering if you guys are going to do the diet and excercise calendar as suggested?

I would love to commit to that! I am afraid to commit...sad huh.

Anyway, please share your plans.

Thanks.. kim
  • mrsmark2010
    Options
    turbofire is fantastic! I'm in week 9 and I love it. I'm about to order the advanced DVD's so I can do weeks 13-20. After that, I'm doing a hybrid with p90x. I do miss my strength days. Otherwise it's great.

LOVE LOVE LOVE fire45. Boom, I got your boyfriend, I got your man!
  • txtia1
    txtia1 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am starting it tomorrow and would love to have support while going through the program!
  • Punkin7411
    Punkin7411 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I mix up Turbo Fire and Turbo Jam Fat Blaster. I started out with the original Turbo Jam and got bored because it didn't have much cardio in it. Turbo Jam Fat Blaster has more and I also got TF so I mix it up; I don't follow any of the set schedules. I do cardio most days and do strength training 2 days a week. I got the awesome $53 deal on TF recently and it included the advanced DVDs too so I'm good for a long time. Haven't worked up to the 55 EZ yet but I'm about ready to. You will love it!!!! Good luck!!
  • racingchix
    racingchix Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just ordered my Turbo Fire tonight! My mom has it back home and I tried a few over break and loved it! It would be awesome to have a few friends who were doing the program as well as I sometimes tend to fall off the workout wagon with school and will likely need some support. I'm hoping to have it in my hands by Monday 1/14.
    Feel free to add me! Majority of my old friends on here seemed to have disappeared :[