Options
    Ready or the challenge!!
  • amesd30
    amesd30 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I joined!
  • glacier24
    Options
    Sorry about my message earlier, I didn't see the other teams that weren't full yet.

I joined Team TEAM ANY COUNTRY #1
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I think I just joined North and South team but I am not sure that it accepted me because it didn't like my MFP name. It will not accept the under bar in the name. Help???
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I joined east coast :happy:
  • Safeera1
    Safeera1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    just joined team uk :)
    this sounds great as i really do need to be 'accountable' to really be motivated to lose weight..have put on 3-4lbs over the holiday(not happy :( ) and need to shift that and more, cant wait for this challenge.

btw, do we post our first weigh in 2moro or between fri and mon?
  • cruisesguide
    cruisesguide Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just joined the "any country" team since the South teams were full. Living in Georgia, I figured some folks might think I lived in another country. :-) Should be a fun challenge.
  • Time4MomTrish
    Time4MomTrish Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I signed up :) Let's do this!
  • 5gerry3
    Options
    Hi iv just found your slimpossible challange and would like to join however Europe is full any chance of starting another team i feel this is just what i need to kick start my weight loss
  • Jerrawuff
    Options
    Tried to add my weight but it won't let me and it just keeps trying to open a word oc on my comp... So looks like I wont be joing but good luck everyone!
  • Jenkay76
    Options
    I have also joined the challenge. I know it said that our weigh ins should happen between Friday morning and Monday morning. But when should we plan for our first weigh in and posting? Do we need to weigh in and post tomorrow since that is when the challenge starts, or do we weigh in and post some time between Friday and Monday since that will be our regular posting?
  • peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I have also joined the challenge. I know it said that our weigh ins should happen between Friday morning and Monday morning. But when should we plan for our first weigh in and posting? Do we need to weigh in and post tomorrow since that is when the challenge starts, or do we weigh in and post some time between Friday and Monday since that will be our regular posting?

hello. you should weigh in tomorrow morning to start. good luck!
  • peterdt
    Options
    Tried to add my weight but it won't let me and it just keeps trying to open a word oc on my comp... So looks like I wont be joing but good luck everyone!

never heard of this problem. if you like contact support. never tried their support though.

you should weight in tomorrow by the way, may be the problem.
  • peterdt
    Options
    Hi iv just found your slimpossible challange and would like to join however Europe is full any chance of starting another team i feel this is just what i need to kick start my weight loss

PLEASE USE THIS LINK, NO THE ONE IN THE ORIGINAL POST TO FIND AN OPEN TEAM:

http://www.skinnyo.com/challenges/search/query:SLIMPOSSIBLE

There are teams there for the following regions:
    North USA
    South USA
    East USA
    West USA
    Europe
    UK
    Asia
    Canada
    Free Spirits
    Rebels
    Any Country

All are open and have availability.
  • peterdt
    Options
    I signed up :) Let's do this!

awesome and good luck!
  • peterdt
    Options
    Just joined the "any country" team since the South teams were full. Living in Georgia, I figured some folks might think I lived in another country. :-) Should be a fun challenge.

south is open. you can delete yourself from the any courntry challenge and join the south if you like.

PLEASE USE THIS LINK, NO THE ONE IN THE ORIGINAL POST TO FIND AN OPEN TEAM:

http://www.skinnyo.com/challenges/search/query:SLIMPOSSIBLE

There are teams there for the following regions:
    North USA
    South USA
    East USA
    West USA
    Europe
    UK
    Asia
    Canada
    Free Spirits
    Rebels
    Any Country

All are open and have availability.
  • peterdt
    Options
    just joined team uk :)
    this sounds great as i really do need to be 'accountable' to really be motivated to lose weight..have put on 3-4lbs over the holiday(not happy :( ) and need to shift that and more, cant wait for this challenge.

btw, do we post our first weigh in 2moro or between fri and mon?

first weigh in tomorrow.
  • peterdt
    Options
    I joined east coast :happy:

good luck and welcome!
  • peterdt
    Options
    I think I just joined North and South team but I am not sure that it accepted me because it didn't like my MFP name. It will not accept the under bar in the name. Help???

You can change your login name slightly. please try to find one they will accept. :) good luck and welcome!
  • peterdt
    Options
    Sorry about my message earlier, I didn't see the other teams that weren't full yet.

I joined Team TEAM ANY COUNTRY #1

good luck and welcome!