Options

Replies

• jessicajoy87
    Options
    Awwww! You make me ant to cry!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Very cool - great feeling :drinker: Way to go!!
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    That's so great. You've done an amazing job and should be so proud of yourself.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, made me tear up too! :)
  • bttrflykisses820
    Options
    First of all, that is an awesome story and congratulations!

Second of all... WHAT A NICE SALES LADY!

Oh my gosh... if i asked a sales lady here to go back and for 3-4 times to get me clothes they'd throw the biggest hissy fit and give me dirty looks! You were lucky to find a nice lady to help you out and be as compassionate about your success. I'm very impressed with her...

and above all... I'm impressed with you! Way to go!

You have beautiful kids btw. :-) You should teach the older ones how to play tag... and you should play with them. Haha what a work out that would be!
  • bebbjeb
    bebbjeb Posts: 134
    Options
    Brought tears to my eyes too! I love it!! Congratulations - what a wonderful story!!
  • wildbluecherry
    Options
    Congrats thats so great ....i must be getting soft i have tears :) way to go
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Brought tears to my eyes as well. So happy for you!
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    What a nice story,not a dry eye in the house,!You should feel very proud of yourself:flowerforyou:
    And five little children?!You deserve a medal:cry:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    great story to start the day with. Congrats!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    D'awww,,, Casper's gonna hurl! I've got something in my eye.

You rock honey, good for you.

Pics?
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Beyond Awesome! Great job! And now..... we want you to take a picture of yourself in the dress so that we can see..... Come on.... show us your dress!!!
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Beyond Awesome! Great job! And now..... we want you to take a picture of yourself in the dress so that we can see..... Come on.... show us your dress!!!

The wedding is tomorrow......I just might snap a shot in my new dress and compare it to one of me from back in December. That would be great to see them side by side.
  • kristelagarcia
    kristelagarcia Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yeah I cried too... My mom is a 20-22 size woman, and I can't for her to one day share your joy. Congratulations!
  • karlowe
    karlowe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    AWESOME ! congrats to you!
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options

The wedding is tomorrow......I just might snap a shot in my new dress and compare it to one of me from back in December. That would be great to see them side by side.

AWESOME FOR YOU - GREAT ENCOURAGEMENT FOR ALL OF US!!!!

What you should do, is dress by yourself and then come out and let your hubby see you in your new dress size, I bet his jaw will drop.

Have fun at the wedding!!!!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Your story made my day. Thanks for inspiring me to keep going!!!! Congrats on your hard work
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: What a fantastic story. Thank you so much for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!