Jillian Michaels 14 day Cleanse & Burn Jumpstart Kit...

Options
Just wondering if anyone has tried this, what were your results and any side effects you encountered. My experience was a bad one :(

Replies

• ImRadical4Jesus
    ImRadical4Jesus Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • lshipley1
    lshipley1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    What happened?
  • m0pp3t
    m0pp3t Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Can you share your experience?
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I tried it about a month before I started here. I experienced zero side effects and zero results. The only value I found in it was I was finally "doing" something about my weight. Of course I wasn't really doing anything at all except finally realizing I had a problem I needed to deal with.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Ive never heard of it till now, what was your negative experience with it?
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm curious too. I was thinking aobut getting this to do a cleanse but now you've got me a little scared
  • ImRadical4Jesus
    Options
    I read on the box that some side effects were cramping, nausea or frequent diarrhea but I bought it anyways trying to see if I could do more for this now 82 day plateau.

Well on day one which was Sunday, I took two pills morning and two early evening as directed. I had a slight headache, but didn't think nothing of it. Monday I took the morning pills, after about 2 hours my head was pounding so hard I went and laid down. I rested for about an hour and got up went straight to the bathroom with diarrhea and vomiting and head still pounding and I was sweating all over...dripping off me like I just did a hard workout it was like I just got out of a shower! My hubby was going to take me to the ER...I just went and laid back down and prayed! I laid there and stopped sweating finally, but then started getting like anxiety attacks my heart was beating funny and I got chilled (I have dexocardia (sp?) My heart is on the right side of my chest in a different position, I also have an extra blood vessel as well) . After about an hour it all stopped and I rested in bed the rest of the evening.

I googled and found other people had the bad headaches too where as lots of people it didn't affect at all. I wanted something all natural but something in this cleanse didn't agree with my body. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this will happen to everyone, it just happened to me.

Thus this post, to see if others experienced what I did.
  • Trinalee1
    Options
    I used it and it did not work. I followed it to the letter and was quite dissappointed
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Just drink 100 ounces of water a day..and squeeze the juice of fresh lemon to help cleanse a fatty liver...it will clean you out. Also..eat raw vegetables..do it the natural way. That's what I'm doing today as I embark on my New Year's weight loss journey.
  • ImRadical4Jesus
    Options
    Just drink 100 ounces of water a day..and squeeze the juice of fresh lemon to help cleanse a fatty liver...it will clean you out. Also..eat raw vegetables..do it the natural way. That's what I'm doing today as I embark on my New Year's weight loss journey.

Yes I believe that there is no magical way...Just on a now 82 day plateau as I said earlier and thought this might help...not! helloitsdan has helped me...just need to be more patient and let my body adjust to what he proposed to me to do. Just gets depressing not seeing a change in inches or weight loss!
    It's harder for me to drink lots of water in the winter time, I can drink lots green tea but not suppose to count that as your water intake. I will try the lemon and see if that helps...thanks
  • Heyman09
    Heyman09 Posts: 184
    Options
    I hope you are feeling better. I just started today and now a little worried. I read on the package that a person is not suppose to drink a lot of caffeine which will stink for me because I love my coffee. I will let you know if I had the same side effect.
  • MizManda180
    MizManda180 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I tried it and it worked. It really cleans you out and the fat burner gives you a lot of energy.
  • jessjoye
    jessjoye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I use pink sea salt to flavor my food and if I want a "cleanse" I follow a pink sea salt cleanse like below. It's all natural and less expensive. Just make sure you are home :)

http://www.totalhealthsecrets.com/ENGLISH/catalog/collection_display.php?product_collections_id=80
  • squogg
    Options
    I'm currently on day 8 of the cleanse, which means I'm done detoxing and am now in the fat burning stage. I had a really bad headache the first or second day I started the detox, but ibuprofen cleared it right up. I've been really gassy during the whole cleanse and had decent bowel movements, no diharrea. I read a few concerns about the second set of pills just being standard caffeine pills, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. So far, I've gained 3 lbs on this cleanse portion, but I'm not finished, so we'll see how the rest of this pans out. I have a feeling I'll be right back to where I started.
  • aegadd2467
    Options
    I just purchased this product a and have not started it yet, I already know this crap does not work, but I do it for motivation! I am now thinking about returning it... The other thing that bothers me is her coming out with these products goes against everything she stood for on biggest loser!! It's all about the money!!! Smh
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Anything that has "cleanse" in it makes me immediately suspicious. I have done some of her DVDs in the past. She's okay.

But that "cleanse" stuff is usually total hogwash.
  • katiemcgowan5688
    Options
    I'm on day 10 of this cleanse, and have actually found it to be really helpful. Keep in mind, I have been eating very healthy and exercising every day, but I have lost about 6 lbs so far. This is by no means a miracle drug, but its helping me get motivated on my weight loss goals and gives me a bit more energy.
  • michaelachallis
    michaelachallis Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Sounds pretty extreme, is it a ketogenic type of situation? Side effects sound scary, i had such a bad time with trying keto cleanse that i wouldn't touch this.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Sounds awful...this may sound crazy, so bear with me. Why not eat at a calorie deficit and skip the crazy?