Who is with me in 2013?

Options
It's a New Year, a New Day and i'm ready to get back on track. There will for sure be challenges every day but I will persevere and reach my goals. Last year I gave in and let other things win, but this time around I will be the winner! I gained back a lot of what I lost last year but now I can lose that and more! Who is with me? :)

Replies

• skbechstein
    Options
    Let's do it!
  • Barb4313
    Barb4313 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    im in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hummcc
    hummcc Posts: 1
    Options
    I hope 2013 is a year of renewal. I hope we can all stay "on track" by each day choosing self-control. Edith Wharton said,
    "Will power must be built up impercetibly and laboriously out of a succession of small efforts to meet definite object. LIke you, I want to hold onto the belief that I can loste weight and become healthier. I want my mind to be in control not my emotions or my body. It is my prayer that God will forgive our weakenesses, strength our powers of resistance and enable us to bring our own body into subjection. I believe that eating of the fruit of self-control is a worthwhile endeavor if not one of the hardest ones I've ever undertaken. Let's support each other through our efforts to win victoriously!