2013 will be my year

This will be the year that I finally meet my weight loss goal. My goal is to lose 80 pounds. I need all the motivation I can get.:smile:

Replies

• This is the perfect day to start any weight loss goals, for myself included! Leave any issues behind with 2012 and get to work!
  • debzeeU2
    debzeeU2 Posts: 99 Member
    Good luck to you both! :) 2013 will be a great year <3
  • I'm so ready to get back on track. I also need to lose 80 pounds and need to get myself motivated. It's time to stop making excuses and get to it. I know I can do it I lost 100 pounds over the last four years and then I had surgery and it all fell apart and I gained twenty back. Maybe we can help each other to get it done.
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    I like your topic heading!!
    I agree completely. I have about 60lbs to lose give or take..
    I'm hoping for a better year. I'd be really happy if I managed this goal by the year end!!

Good luck everyone! :)
  • I'm turning 39 this year and I need to lose 44 pounds. I have diabetes type 2 and need to be around longer for my wife and son. I hope this program helps. It's helped my wife lose 65 lbs. to date, along with running. I'm not a runner but I plan on walking, even in this cold weather. I have to get healthier for them and myself. Looking forward to becoming a better man physically, spiritually and mentally.
  • I am turning 40 in 1 year and 17days from now and I to would like to lose 80 to 100llbs. My goal is the go to the gym 4 times a week for 60min but that’s not the hard part. The hard part is getting up at 4:30am to get there. Good luck everyone and this WILL be our year! :flowerforyou:
  • lets do this together. i need motivation for my 100:smile:
  • newmie113
    newmie113 Posts: 2 Member
    I totally agree! My goal close to 100 pds - already down 50. It started slow but slow is better than nothing...
  • New Year - Clean Slate!! I'm starting over again too!!!!! Trust me...I need LOTS of help!!! Let's motivate one another!!!
  • Amberdanielle021
    Amberdanielle021 Posts: 1 Member
    Im in lets Rock this out... baby wieght no more! No more excuses! my outer fat kid will once again only be my inner fat kid! :happy:
  • mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Feel free to add me! :) I've been at this for a little over a year, but am always looking for new friends! :)
  • I'm starting over and looking for friends and support for 120 lbs. I am turning 40 in a year and a half, and it will be my 10th anniversary married to my husband. He has been such a wonderful support even after gaining 70 lbs from having babies and from medication and from bad habits, too. I am looking forward to taking this journey with you. Happy New Year everyone!