I need to ls more 175 pounds! please add me

Options
Well I'm working hard... Since Dec 28th myfitnesspal is a great app!!!
My goal is to ls at least 20 per month!!!

I'm 5'10 and weight 352 which is bad!!!

Replies

• Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! You have made a great first step in getting healthy. It's good to set goals but don't beat yourself up if you don't lose 20 pounds every month. The first month it is quite possible you can, but after that the weight loss tapers off. A healthy weight loss after the initial "rush" is 1-3 pounds per week.

Sending you a friend invite.
  • Mal76137
    Mal76137 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You have made the first step in changing you future. Feel free to add me if you would like. I will motivate you and support you any way I can. One of the hardest things for me was logging my food. But I highly reccommend it. It will let you see how out of scale your portions are. Also how much you might be over eatting. We are all here for you. Hugs
  • pulelehua510
    Options
    I was in your same spot about 2 years ago. You can do this with just dedication to yourself and consistency in what you choose to eat. It's not impossible :)
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got the first 100 gone, now for the next 75! We can all use the extra motivation. Anyone can add me if you want!!:happy: