New member =) hi!

Options
Hey everyone! just found this through google while i was researching diets and such. just wondering if this is helping you?

Replies

• KazSmith68
    Options
    Hi and welcome, its an awesome site when you have great supportive friends. I've been on here since September, so feel free to add me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Yup this site definitely helps me! :) I've also been here since September and I've lost a decent amount!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    the site and app are a godsend. give it a month and you will never leave
  • g0hard0rg0h0me00
    Options
    This site is amazing and I gaurantee it will help you if you use it!!
  • truckers_wife
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! The site is great. Keeping track of everything you eat helps so much. And the people here are very nice and supportive. A great place to start the New Year if you are wanting to lose weight and need support and motivation.
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    This site is only as good as the person that applies it. Do that and you'll be right on track.
  • Susie3501
    Susie3501 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, I always said I'd never count calories, but guess what? It's awesome! Since Aug I've been using this site & I've lost and been made VERY aware of how many calories everything is. This makes you stop & think before you eat a lot of things. Most of us have our "down" days where we go over but we always know that tomorrow is a new day. Not getting discouraged is easy on here. You have a great support system, as many or as few as you want. I've deleted some of my support due to them no longer logging in. My only frustration is that ONE day I did not log in & your logging number starts all over again. To me this site is addictive & I love that. I can't wait to see how many calories I've eaten due to my choices. I really can't express enough how much this site has helped me. My only problem is getting my exercise in 3-4 times a week. Welcome aboard!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I am 5 days in and lost 4 pounds already. yes its helping me a lot
  • LivingFree
    Options
    This site / app is awesome. I lost over 30 lbs and regained it when I fell off the wagon and stopped using this. Plus the support of the people here is fantastic. I'm back and not leaving =)
  • tpayne0453
    Options
    Love this place!!! My problem is not falling off the wagon. It seems like everytime I get sick/hurt I lose my motivation and gain what I lost and add some of their friends come along. So my resolution this year is find myself on here more than I am on Facebook. So everyone, please feel free to add me....tpayne0453
  • Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful site
  • Glitterpisser
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies! iv only just finished day one and im loving this site! you are all so warm and encouraging...just hope i have the willpower!! x