40 something new would like new friends and support

Options
New and would like to meet new friends along with getting support as well as offering my encouragements.

Replies

• IntenselyInspired
    Options
    I am new also!!! Feel free to add my as a friend! I am in the same boat! :smile:
  • loubylou1969
    loubylou1969 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to include me.

Joined today

Lou
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am 40 - feel free to add me.
    Been on MFP since Sept... sometimes seeing other peep's activity has given me that extra push to stay on track.
    I like to support and be supported.
  • adfabus
    adfabus Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Welcome rew2013! Feel free to add me.
  • velvetwing
    Options
    Not exactly new.... more like 'back' .... please add me :) It would be nice to know some people here my near my own age who understand the challenges of getting older ;-)
  • maiibeloved41
    Options
    Hi & welcome to a new you! you can add me if you'd like.
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I will be 38 this summer you are welcome to add me.
  • mommyjos
    mommyjos Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    hi! feel free to friend me for mutual support! :)
  • ritasice21
    ritasice21 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    40 here, been at this for 10 months (8 on MFP). Feel free to add me if you wish, we all could always use more encouragement.
  • Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFPals are the best to keep ya on tack... feel free to add me. :)
  • LisaPhi72
    LisaPhi72 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new and 40 and would like friends and support too. Just started MFP yesterday, really love the app but need support to keep the momentum going. It always goes well in the beginning...
  • mixtaplix
    mixtaplix Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just joined the 4-0 club in Nov. Refocusing to new objectives on MFP for 2013. Hoping for a great year! Add me up!
  • Jonmo17
    Jonmo17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I joined a few months ago but didn't get going on the site - I'm determined 2013 is going to be my year to get slim fit and improve my health. Feel free to add me please!
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi, 40 something here....Recommitted to MFP in September, joined a 90 day challenge and have been going strong! Love peeps who check in daily and are committed.

To all Please add me if you are committed and not just collecting friends! :-)

Send me a message.

happy new year!
  • flanchick
    flanchick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log every day.
  • jalantro
    Options
    Hi! I'm 42, and have about 100 lbs to lose. I just started logging with mfp on Friday, and would love some support, too. Please feel free to add me - I log daily. I'm trying to lose on average a pound a week. I've found I can lose weight faster, but always gain it back. This will be my last time down this road, and I will log my food and exercise for life!
  • jalantro
    Options
    To intenselylnsp -

I'm also new - posted a reply to the original poster, but noticed your profile pic, and had to say I loved it. Have you ever heard any of Jana Stanfield's music or speaking? She did a whole premise of "What would you do this year if you had no fear?" She's amazing. :)
  • wink1964
    Options
    I am trying to start and stay on track also. Turning 40 has shown to be tougher than I thought!