30 Day Shred Question....

Options
So I'm sure this has been posted before... but I have a quick question... Those of you who have done or are doing 30 Day Shred... I am on day 4... and have been using Calisthenics (vigorous) for 25 mins to log the exercise in my diary.... I don't have a HRM... Guys and Ladies.. who are doing it or have done it.. can ya'll tell me your weight and calories burned that you have entered esp if you use a HRM.. I don't want to cheat myself.... 25 mins of calisthenics for my weight is 300 calories.. Help me please!! :) Have a great new year!!

Replies

• niknokd
    niknokd Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    When I did it I think I logged it as interval training at about 200 calories
  • ready2beach
    Options
    i logged it as circuit training for 20 minutes and it burned like 300 cals i think
  • kate0003
    kate0003 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 right now and I'm logging it under circuit training, general. Good luck!! And happy New Year!
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I've been logging it in under circuit training and it comes up around 229 calories burned for 20 minutes. My friend has a HRM and is on level one. She burns around 230 calories. I think she weighs around 180lbs.
  • allgoodthings
    allgoodthings Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", 139. I log it as 20 minutes circuit training (168 calories). I manually reduce it to 150 calories. I'd rather be under than over.
  • Liadora11
    Options
    I used my HRM and got 297. I'm 163cm and 84kg (sorry don't know what that is in imperial)
  • queezle_sister
    queezle_sister Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I looked at other people's records, using HRM, and log it at about 280 calories.
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for you suggestions and advice!! Looks like I am pretty close!! Thanks!! Just finished day 4!! Anyone needing a new friend feel free to add me... So ladies only though!! I am here everyday... have been here for about 2 1/2 years and have lost 36lbs total.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I don't have HRM but in the past I have I logged it as circuit training, then logged in each of the muscle groups I worked separately. I prefer the 164 cals rather than logging it as something different and it overestimates. I lost weight successfully logging it in as Circuit training. Hope that helps