2»

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Guess if everyone else is fessing up, I can too :embarassed:

LW: 141
    CW: 143

I am also not changing my ticker unless it sticks around, but pretty sure it's food weight/water retention. I have been bad for like a week now and I really need to get my butt in gear. I cannot fall into old habits just b/c I am at a lower weight now than I was then. It just seems like everyone is going out to eat lately, and I despise getting salads at restaurants. I will do better!! Started today to do better so that's good at least!
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    So why is it that I can eat healthy all day but around dinner time I get the munchies that last until I go to bed? Maybe I'm not eating enough calories during the morning and afternoon? I don't get it but it sure it making my weight gain pick up :grumble:
  • shannonanop
    Options
    Thanks for your help I ended up working out my max sustainable loss and multiplying that by number of days to get the perfection date ( I'm a glutton for punishment too). Nice to just get a reply and know you're among others:) have a great day and best of luck!
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    Booooo

LW: 188
    CW: 190.5

I don't think that's accurate. I was 189 yesterday so I'm not changing my ticker unless it sticks. Hopefully once I get my move over with I can get back to eating better. I've been terrible lately.
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Haven't weighed in yet but know its gonna be a gain.
    I was so good over Easter but had a huge lack of will power yesterday had chocolate and pizza :blushing: oh but it was nice. I'll let you know the damage tomorrow.
    Ah well we all deserve a break sometimes lol.
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    I'm slipping. I had a bunch of extra cals yesterday so I thought oooh I'll have a peice of chocolate. 20 peices later........ I don't even remember eating them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need the good weather back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I'm with you ... I have to admit the weather has a lot to do with my mood ... and my attitude. Come back sunshine!!! Please!?!?
    sunshine.jpg
  • courtney_love2001
    Options
    Aw, Magg that was so cute!! Made me smile :)

I've been feeling fat and unhealthy lately and I'm not sure why. Like I don't want to eat anything but I do of course. I feel like I want to do a cleanse of fruits and veggies only haha. I have been eating normally although I have been craving sweets (and indulging in them) more than regular. Dunno what's wrong with me these last few weeks...just feeling icky and puffy. Any of you ever go through this?
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way Courtney. I think it is because I have been basically eating whatever I want, and I have really not been getting all my veggies. I don't know what is up. I get my groove back a couple of days then fall off the wagon again. I have been great at getting the exercise in, but that is just combating the extra calories. I think I really am puffy and bloated. I went months without eating junk and seem to be having it fairly frequently now. I think my body os telling me to smarten up. No doubt some day I will listen.
  • busymom74
    Options
    I really struggled this week. I did good all day and just gave up each night. Today I WILL stay in my cals and I WILL get in a workout.

LW- 152.4
    CW- 155.4!! :sick: :sick:

Up 3.3 lbs. I refuse to change my ticker. It will put me above the 40 lbs loss. I'm not doing it!!
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Heres my weigh in.

LW - 142.8
    CW - 144.4

Like most of you i'm not gonna change my ticker. Hoping that its mainly water weight.
    I have a major sugar craving this week. I'm not gonna give in today back to healthy foods and exercise.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    You know what my friends? It appears that a lot of us are going through the same struggles lately. It's a comfort knowing I'm not the only one. I too find that I can go all day without a hitch but then when the evening hits I eat and eat. Hmmmm ... I think it's time for me to change my evening habits. It's not like I don't have other things to do. I know I'm not really hungry ... but sitting around I end up munching all night. I'm convinced it's the winter blahs ... and that should be over soon enough so I'm not going to panic. But I am going to try and do other things in the evenings ... TV is evil!!! (Except on Monday night ... I just will not give up my "Big Bang Theory"). Have a great day all and thanks so much for sharing ... I'm grateful to know I'm not alone :wink:

493px-No_Television_svg-753664.png
  • busymom74
    Options
    I agree magg, It's def weather related. I got really crappy really fast over here and I can't even MAKE myself try.
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    Hehe Magg, I love that show! I'm just finishing up a master's degree in physics, so I definitely have met some people like them!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I'm a Big Bang Theory fan myself....

Maggs... you're totally right...it is really interesting how most of us are complaining about the same thing.... It seems our "slumps" come on around the same time... Really interesting....

I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend! We are going camping (unless plans change)... It's going to be a blast... This is will be our daughter's first camping trip!! So excited!!!
  • courtney_love2001
    Options
    Started the day out good today--had a protein bar and hit the gym for 45 mins. It think it has been that I have been slacking and eating whatever I want, esp sweets. NO MORE SWEETS!! It will make me feel way better if I stop eating them as much. I never have eaten a lot of sweets, so why now? Now what to do with the chocolate covered chex mix in my pantry :grumble:

Oh, and I'm back down to 141.5 today, so my weigh-in was a minor blip! Gotta keep it up..bikini season is rapidly approaching and I want to look toned. At least I have a workout partner now...we were discussing getting a trainer today for a month or so to teach us how to use weights and how to build muscle.
  • courtney_love2001
    Options
    Oh and guys...changed my goal to 135. I want to be more toned and have defined muscles. I don't know if that will necessarily involve losing more weight, but it keeps me motivated to see a number that I'm not at yet. Yippee!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Ever noticed all the June starters disappear on the weekends??