4 years ago I joined MFP

Options
124»

Replies

• nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! You look great and are a wonderful inspiration :)
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Aren't you the one on the cover page of this site? You rock girl!! :flowerforyou:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!! Oh WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!! Just amazing..and beautiful...and you kept it off!!

What a nice way to give the rest of us inspiration at the beginning of the year.

Congrats and high five to you!!
  • LivingJuicy
    LivingJuicy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I kept putting off thinking about my goal weight because it is so far away, so daunting. It is similar amount to lose as you have lost, and it always seemed like such an unattainable fantasy when I thought of it in one whole amount. But you are here, you are real, and you did it!!!! It gives me such hope. It CAN be done by real people. You are a beautiful inspiration. Thank you for sharing!!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What amazing perserverance! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • hobbitgrrl
    hobbitgrrl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! Thank you for posting - what an accomplishment! :flowerforyou:
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Aren't you the one on the cover page of this site? You rock girl!! :flowerforyou:

^I was going to say "Aren't you the girl on the start up page"? Memphis Kitten beat me to it!
    You inspired me from the beginning of my signing up here! I hope you realize how much you have inspired other people!
    Thank-you so very much!
    You are beautiful!
  • LaceyMorley
    Options
    This is awesome! Way to go!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    That is me on the home page. :) I am her, she is real :).
    Thank you guys for your sweet words, I just really want people to know it is totally possible. :)
    Mike , I think you rock as well!!
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! And you are amazing!! True inspiration...your pictures and your words! Thank you!
  • peanut
    peanut Posts: 2
    Options
    In the 'before' you were probably told that you have a pretty face; but your 'after' you look abolutely gorgeous! Great inspiration!
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Looking great! Congratulations on the weight loss and keeping it off, way to go! :smile:
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me. I have gone beyond my original goal and have 8 pounds from my final goal. My fear is that I'll gain back what I've lost.

I also expect to be here four years from now.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! So inspiring! Thanks for sharing your story with us. You look amazing!
    Michelle
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    WOWZA!

Fantastic job

You look stunning :flowerforyou:
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    wow
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Truely inspirational!
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! you look great!!!!! and you are absolutely right!!! Thanks for the encouragement!!!
  • sallyschultz50
    sallyschultz50 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful..you have inspired me to keep going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!