I need friends

Options
Hi everyone
I have not been on this site for awhile.
i am back and in need of support and friends.
I literally lost zero pounds over the last 6 months :(

cant do this dance alone. HELP

Leslie

Replies

• presley317
    Options
    I'm totally new to this site and have GAINED 10lbs in the last year, so I need friends as well. So.....let's be friends! lol
  • Yolanda4160
    Yolanda4160 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    you can feel free to add me :)
  • dellalyn
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Zelmozingada
    Options
    Hi Leslie;
    I just came back after gaining 8 LBS in the last quarter. I could use a friend too. Gotta get back on track!!!
    -Zelmo
  • PaulFields56
    PaulFields56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    It sure is easier with friends a support. Please feel free to add me. I have a long way to go, but I'm looking forward to taking one step at a time.

Paul
  • robindina
    robindina Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :smile:
  • mhyde1960
    Options
    Joined awhile ago but haven't logged in in months. My goal is 36 pounds by July 19 my 53rd birthday. I have been stalled in my weight loss since mid- November (holiday lull) but am ready to get back and make that goal. I can use all the encouragement and motivation I can get. Please add me!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Please add me..I need support as well!
  • victorialynnwillis
    Options
    Add Me I'm hoping to lose 83lbs in the next year!
  • sbro32
    sbro32 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I also just recently started with MFP again. I'd be happy to support you! Feel free to add me also.
  • danea0608
    Options
    I have chose to come back a second time and stick to this. I so need friends to keep me motivated and right on track. My name is Danielle and my goal weigh lose by March is at least 25 pounds.
  • intrepidity
    Options
    Add me if you want. Always interested in assisting ppl in any way I can. I think its great that you didn't gain any weight in 6 months.
  • singlemum4jm
    singlemum4jm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    fel free to add me. im totally new as well. moved half way across the country about a year ago to start a family and ive gained about 25 lbs or more. NOT GOOD! lol so im starting over on this whole diet thing. you never realize how many calories you burn working retail until you become a stay at home mom.
  • kandrews1141
    Options
    Hi Leslie, I am 71 years old and weigh 225 lbs. Last summer I joined mfp to lose weight and lost 27 lbs (started at 228). But then something happened and I couldn't break the 200 lb barrier. I just stopped! Now I'm back to 225 lbs! I'm ready to start again. I'm a vegetarian and will keep to 1200 calories. I've simply got to exercise, so I'm going to start by walking with my dog for 60 minutes per day at least five days aweek. I also have the "30 day shred" video and will do it at least three days a week. Good luck to us both. My wife is eager for me to lose the weight so I have family support. This is the first time I've sought friends on mfp. Keith
  • Cyduncan71
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. We can accomplish our goals together! Looking forward to a great 2013!
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    You can add me! We can go on this journey as a team!!! :wink:
  • dandiesel
    dandiesel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Quite happy to be your friend as well - don't have any really myself and I plan to make this year the year I finally get in tip top shape.
  • SkippyTheCangaroo
    Options
    Hi, I'm new on this site and I need friends, too. Feel free to add me. You can do this!
  • Blown_Away1
    Blown_Away1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi Leslie! I have been on here for a while and would love to be your MFP friend. Support is very important for success. Feel free to friend me :)

Ally

Anyone here can add me as well

edited for extra note :)
  • bisto1988
    bisto1988 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi i have just started MFP and im hoping to lose 4stone so feel free to add me also i could do with all the support i can get. x