I need friends

Options

Replies

• lmutdosch63
    Options
    Friends!

Losing weight is the hardest thing to do and doing it alone makes it even more difficult.
  • onrush
    onrush Posts: 25
    Options
    Sent you a friend request, your profile and everything you said including the tummy issue is a total match!
  • lmkuhn596
    lmkuhn596 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for friends.....need to get back on track. Have been stalled for awhile now and need to know I am not alone
  • cdiele
    cdiele Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Having support makes all the difference in the world....feel free to add me :):smile:
  • seaukes
    seaukes Posts: 11
    Options
    i am looking for friends too. add me :D
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Lets make 2013 our year :)
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I log daily and looking to lose 15-20 lb over the year. :) Good luck everyone!
  • Shunthor
    Shunthor Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I just started today.
  • Ashleyyyb93
    Options
    You can add me if you like :) I'll offer support and encouragement :) x x
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    i have been here about 6 months and have lost 42 lbs. i am by no means an expert but have found that i know more than i did before, and i would be happy to be a friend to anyone else on any stage in your journey. mutual respect and kind words of support, as well as the occasional firm virtual kick in the b*tt when needed is what I ask for and offer. :) add me if you want!
  • repochick
    repochick Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and if you are on Facebook, I have a private group on there called Chubby Buddies. You can request to join on there to and I will add you. I know what you mean about support. I totally need it too.
    Happy New Year
    Jennifer
  • amourdunmonstre
    Options
    Add me! I'm in need of a support team, also. :)

I started losing weight in July, but gained it back. Over the holidays, my goal was to not gain anymore but to maintain -- and I did! -- and now I'm back in the game training for bikini season!
  • jillsjourney
    jillsjourney Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I need all the friends and support can get!
  • debo2582
    Options
    Hi, I also am returning, haven't been on in about 4 months or so... Now time to get back on track. New Year, new beginnings!!!!! I need to lose around 50 lbs..... so lets do this together, we can do it....
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hey, you have taken a HUGE step in the right direction by getting back in the game. Congrats! Here's to a wonderful, successful, lighter 2013.
  • lcnick_38
    Options
    feel free to add me...I have dealt with a lot of stalls in the past while dieting....maybe I can try to help although i am no expert. Hope things get better soon
  • sharonmcweenie
    sharonmcweenie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!! ADD ME!! I just came back to this site, have gained about 25 lbs in the last year (pushing me up to a whopping 325!!!) and have never been more in need of support and guidance. We can totally do this! We just have to rely on each other to et through the rough days! Lets do it!!
  • rosesamantha43
    Options
    Hello name is Samantha.......Just starting my weightloss journey today.........................208 today :(.......but looking forward to bringing sexy back this year!.....I have done a 1200 calorie diet before and lost 30l
    bs and looked great...........But after I had my daughter I have beeneating WAYYYY too much leaving me looking like a fatty..........I will be your weight loss friend :) 25 year old from Okllahoma....Samantha
  • lynford100
    lynford100 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I joined today and set my goal at 10 pounds, though really I should probably lose 15 eventually. My real struggle is with drinking wine every day, 2-3 glasses, after work in the evening. That's a lot of calories, and this site is helping me really see and track that.
  • clalumelia2
    clalumelia2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'll be your pal! It's time to change; I'll be 47 this year and carry at least 25 pounds of extra weight. Most of my clothes are stored in a box or hang in my closet, but I only have limited items that i can wear, such as 3 skirts and a few tops. I did MyFitnesspal last year for 5 months and lost 10 pounds. We can do it. Change is here!