2013 Weight Loss Goals?

Options
Hi all , just wondered what your weight loss goals for 2013 are?
I've lost 34 pounds since September ( feel free to add me as a friend) and would love to loose another 30 pounds in 2013 , so whats your weight loss goals for 2013?

:noway: :noway: :noway:

Replies

• whittlelauraann
    Options
    Somewhere between 20-30 I think. I probably have more than that to lose but even 20 at this point would put me in the normal BMI range and that is my goal for this year.
  • charltonspinney
    charltonspinney Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you , its not easy , but its good to have something to aim for.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Officially I am trying to get down to 132 pounds so I have 95.5 pounds to go and half that is my goal.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    To get down to my goal weight. 50 more pounds to go!
  • charltonspinney
    Options
    I am so pleased i am doing MFP , 12 months ago i had never heard of it!
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    150lbs would put me exactly in a healthy bmi section. I would like to be there for our holiday for New York on August 28th.

So about 23lbs to go x
  • Chelseatheturtle
    Chelseatheturtle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey. I have a little over 100 pounds still to lose, but my goal at least for the first half of the year is lose about 80 lbs to reach 200 lbs so I can learn how to ride a bike (never really learned when I was younger) be because I'm hopefully gonna transfer to Texas A&M at Galveston which is a big bicycle town. I'm gonna have to start working hard to do that though. Really watching what I eat (gonna be hard with all the party leftovers) and upping the intensity of my workouts to get there.
  • charltonspinney
    Options
    I have a picture on my wall at home with the weight i was 20 years ago when i got married , i'm still married to the same lovely lady , and i'm doing this for her and my 2 young lads, i'm a bit impatient though! :-0
  • tazzy2911
    tazzy2911 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have 70 lbs to lose so thats ultimate goal for the year. Breaking it up into small chunks though, aiming to lose 14lbs by march 16th for my friends wedding. Good luck to everyone!
  • appletart88
    Options
    I have 35lb to lose. Ideally I would like to lose at least 14lb by 30th April and the rest by September.
    I have been on many diets before but I am determined to make this year different. I will be at my goal weight by Christmas.

Anyone feel free to add me :-)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I want to lose around another 4 stone or so to put me at around 11 stone. Know you'll reach your goals no problem! We will get you lifting next! :-)

Zara.
  • kellie1055
    kellie1055 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have a total of 150 pounds to lose but Id love to lose 100 pounds this year!
  • starryfruit
    Options
    My goal weight for 2013 is 140 lbs, I have 32 lbs to go!
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    To become more active and finally hit my goal weight and be the healthiest I have been in o long time.
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I want to be 140...55 more lbs to go!