Supportive and Motivated buddies

Hello, I have been on and off myfitnesspal for about a year now, I have lost 18lbs, but then i lost all motivation. I am looking to get back on bored and reach my goal w\eight. If you would like a new friend plz add me! Happy New Years!

Replies

• SarahFaith1211
    SarahFaith1211 Posts: 21 Member
    Sounds like we are on the same boat! I lost ten lbs when I used this app but have since gained it back, I need some motivation!
  • Hi my name is Leslie. I joined my fitness pal back in October of 2012. I forgot that I had eve joined. At that time, I weighed 238 pounds. I went to a Subway here in my hometown of Columbia Missouri. The lady that made my sub & I got to talking and she mentioned my fitness pal. I came home, got on the website and tried to joined. When I was told that the e-mail address I entered was already in the data base. So I had to get my user name sent to me and I had to reset my password. Any how, I'm starting again. As of today-January 1, 2013 I weigh 265 pounds. Which is more than what I weighed when I first started here back in October. So far today I've done 5-5 minute sessions on my recumbent stationary exercise bike. But I've only ate 290 calories. A 60 calorie yogurt and the 230 calorie sub at 10am this morning. It's 2:07pm now. I've tried losing weight in the past but find that I don't eat enough calorie wise. If you want a weight loss friend, consider me. I'll try my best to help you. My direct e-mail address is fishy2005@yahoo.com. Take care and happy new year. Leslie.