My first mini-goal met!

Options
I know, it's not a major succes story with a complete transformation but still... It ís a successtory 'cause for the last 6 years I have never managed to get this far at all.
Today, on December 31 I had my weekly weigh-in and even though I ate freely on both Christmasdays I managed to lose the last few ounces this week to meet my first mini-goal. In 50 days of logging here ate MFP I've managed to lose just a little more than 10 kg! (23 lbs to be precise, but I weigh in kilo's). I still have 30 to go so not even half way but I'm thrilled it's going this well and I became so motivated, just by starting logging what I eat... nothing more, nothing less...
Today is New Years Eve so no dieting tonight (Dutch Oliebollen are nót good for your diet but you can't have a New Years Eve without them) but 2013 will be the year of my transformation. I promise I will post pics of a very slim me later this year.
Everybody a wonderful, healthy, happy and motivated 2013!

Replies

• miasapearl
    miasapearl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great job! ^.^
  • 1ovakine
    Options
    Congratulations! Every little bit counts. And 23 pounds is a lot considering I want to lose 27 pounds and haven't lost any. Great job! Keep up the good work. Happy New Year.
  • osteral
    osteral Posts: 41
    Options
    Congrats to you! Keep doing what you're doing, you got this!
  • AnnaSmith27
    Options
    That's amazing! You're going to reach your goal in no time!
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Mini-goals are great, they give you a boost. Congratulations for meeting yours and happy new year 2013.
  • SheilaHoover
    Options
    Well done, you! It's good to set interim goals--makes the big goal less threatening if you ask me! I'm 27 lbs/12.25 kg down and have come 1/5 of the way. 103 lbs/46.75 kg to go!

You're one of my motivators...your success shows me I can do it too! Thanks for that!

Happy New Year!
  • DutchFrancis
    DutchFrancis Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Gosh Sheila, never thought of myself as a motivator to others, thanks, I feel kinda honored. I'll do my best to keep doing well (so now you're my motivator too ;) ) If I can do it, anyone can.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!