walk of shame

Options
ddky
ddky Posts: 381 Member
Well, I am doing the walk of shame today. I used MFP last summer to lose 22 pounds before I went on vacation. It was great. Then I spent the next six months gaining it all back. I can't explain why I did it. I'm sure I have gained it all back by the way my clothes fit, but I haven't been able to force myself onto a scale. So here we go again. Only this time, I won't tell myself that I am losing weight for vacation. I am just losing it again because it felt so great to be able to wear all my clothes instead of just the big ones.

Replies

• Karen5732
    Karen5732 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend... I am in the same boat as you .. Lost 24lb by last September in time for a visit from my daughter who lives in New Zealand and it is now starting to go back on...Maybe we can help each other back to our goal weight !!!
  • k8ecakes
    Options
    You can add me too. I did the same thing. I am looking for active friends who will keep me honest :)
  • brandtsw
    Options
    Don't feel shameful....it is just important that you realized how good you felt and that you wanted to get back with the program...don't look at MFP as just a way of loosing weight but of a way to maintain your health and fitness and to have some awesome friends along the way that really support you...good luck and don't quit...