Hi :)

Options
Hi everyone :) I stumbled across this app as I was looking to download the Weight Watchers app on my Galaxy S3. I'm not looking to diet, I just want to watch my weight and tone my tummy and thighs up, if possible.

I currently weigh 11.5 stone. This is the heaviest I've been in 13 years. The last time I was this weight, I was pregnant LOL. I don't mind being this weight. I do, however, mind the shape of my tummy and the size of my thighs. I am also a firm believer that we are our own worst critics so I'm aware some people don't see my body shape the way I do.

I work in Poundland and I do quite a lot of walking (including up and down 4 flights of stairs several times a day) and lifting and carrying stock, some of which can be heavy. I also walk to and from work 5 days a week. When the weather is good, hubby and I like to go for long walks.

I like chocolate, although I don't eat it in big quantities. I don't fry food, I prefer to oven cook. Plus I just got a slow cooker so will be looking into new recipes. I like reading, lots and lots of reading LOL. I have a Kindle, I use the Kindle app on my phone and of course, real books.

No idea what else to write although looking back on what I've typed, maybe I've typed enough LOL.

Replies

• acrowson73
    acrowson73 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new.
    I've always done WW but thought I would give MFP a go as I don't like the pro-points.
    Not really sure how it works on here but think we can add people as friends??
    Feel free to add me and good luck!
    Alison
  • trl_14
    trl_14 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! I've used MFP in the past, but before it had all the social networking! I am working finishing the last few pounds of baby weight I have and the other 20 I gained before I became pregnant! I just started the C25K program also, hoping to run a race this year with my sister. Feel free to add me!