in college and losing weight? would like some friends!

Options
would like some friends that are around my age 21... would like motivation and friends that can relate to my goals. anyone can add though! if you are serious about getting fit, please be my friend!

Replies

• Ready4Change05
    Options
    Hello, I am currently in college and looking to lose weight/get in shape. If you would like you could always add me.
  • scandinavianblues
    Options
    I'm a 23 year old college student. I've used this site off and on for a little while, but haven't ever really sought out friends for motivation. Maybe I'd be more successful if I did. :) I'm Krissy by the way. You can feel free to add me if you'd like. ♥
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, serious about getting fit!! Maybe we can boost each other up with encouragement and tips! :D
    -Also pretty new to myfitnesspal!
  • Chelseatheturtle
    Chelseatheturtle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 and going into my 5th semester at TCC this spring and am looking to lose about 3 pounds a week (ambitious yeah I know). Add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • hushsoundislove
    hushsoundislove Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to the premise of myfitpal but I have been off an on...I've been a lot better in the last month though about using it.
    I'm only in community college and I'm 20 years old but I need the motivation.
  • triff14
    triff14 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and in college :) I've been using MFP on and off for a while and am just starting to get serious! I'm looking for support, too!
  • LJT1991
    Options
    Hey :) I'm Lauren, I'm 21 and I'm in university also. I live in the UK but would love some friends from anywhere to help keep me motivated :)
  • rachellee917
    Options
    I am 23, almost 24, in college and serious about losing the weight! feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • k8ecakes
    Options
    I'm 25 and have done college and grad school... so I have to lose the freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, super senior, 1st year, 2nd year and post Master's 15. Ugh. Lol. Good luck :) add me if you like!
  • book_worm4
    Options
    Hey I'm 21 and in college. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Azurelos
    Azurelos Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Herro, I'm 23 and currently in college. I started using MFP about two weeks now. I'm pretty consistent with my recording! Hopefully the habit sticks.
  • sierrasweigert
    Options
    I'm 20 and in college and I am in decent shape, but I would like to really push myself to be the best I can be fitness wise, and I would like to drop some weight before beach volleyball season in the summer, would love to be friends with anyone who is motivated for change!
  • Brittni__duh
    Brittni__duh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and in my final semester of college! I lost 25 lbs last year with MFP but I gained it all back when I took a break. I decided to try again.
  • meginki
    meginki Posts: 70
    Options
    Hiya! I'm a 20 year old university student in the UK... it would be great to find some others to have as friends here for motivation and support as I'm sure we're all facing some similar challenges (drinking, stress-eating when nearing deadlines... am I right? ;)). I have already lost 90~100 pounds, but am now looking for more motivation for the final stretch (looking to get down to 140~150, currently 181).
  • Kjphotography90
    Kjphotography90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just graduated college in December, i'm 22!! I lost 22lbs in 2012 and gained 10lbs back over the holidays so it's grind time for my October 26th wedding!! Feel free to add me!!
  • AzaleaNicole38
    AzaleaNicole38 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22 in university.I used MFP ages ago, and it worked! However, I fell off the bandwagon and am looking to get back on. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • lexieflick
    lexieflick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me too! Im a freshmen in college looking to loose about 20 lbs. I'm 5'8" and 160 pounds. Add me! I'm needing some fitness buddies for the new year to keep me on track.
  • eli_802
    eli_802 Posts: 60
    Options
    hey heyy, i'm 21 and in college in boston! i'm aiming to lose 20-30 pounds. feel free to add me! :)

edited to say that anyone from this thread is welcome to add me, not just the original poster :)
  • PeaceLoveAndRun28
    Options
    im 22 and a recent college graduate. i just joined MRP and am looking for motivation, feel free to add me :) im looking to lose 20 pounds.
  • froodledoodledoo
    Options
    Hiya i'm a 20 year old student also, from Ireland. Feel free to add me as i've only joined and i have no friends as yet!lol