I WANT TO ENTER MISS FITNESS COMPETITION, NEED HELP

Options
imchicbad
imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
I was seriously concidering intering an ametuer miss fitness contest. ive been doing well. but i havent got much help with core, i completed 9 weeks with a personal trainer to get fit. now i want to get ripped in the abs. my problem is I need to learn new tactics on core exercises so i can get that "six pac" going on, my arms and legs are nice pretty good, you can see the cuts more, but my stomach is flat but not cut. I need a little help with only 4 months of weights im not that familiar with strength training tricks-other than what i was showed. Also, i understand its very difficult to actually get the muscles to show in the last stages and i need to change my diet even more...any suggestions.?

Replies

• Parks0613
    Parks0613 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My goal by the time I'm 30 is to enter into one of the Ms. Fitness competitions whether it be Universe or not. So I have a little under 2 years to complete it. I'm also a mother of 3 boys ages 2 1/2 and 5 . I'm also a CPT but not currently working. I am just starting to get rid of the fluff I put on from bearing children. Lol.. anyway have you figured out your core training?