Fitness routines on youtube - anyone know of any good ones?

Options
I have found the 30 day shred - level 1/2/3 on youtube.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any other good ones out there...

Replies

• NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender has many many many videos on youtube. They're great. Strength training, not cardio.

Leslie Sansone has several of the Walk Away The Pounds DVDs on you tube. They're really great.

Fit For Duty has a great series all led by military personel.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    The stuff by Zuzanna on the Zuzka light channel is good. https://www.youtube.com/feed/UCrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA
  • BeautyBMe
    BeautyBMe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender has a variety of workout videos online, free of charge.
    http://www.fitnessblender.com/
  • starlite_79
    starlite_79 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    search for Fitness Blender on youtube, or visit www.fitnessblender.com. TONS of full length workout videos, different activities, different difficulty levels--and they're all free.
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Check out the Fit Sugar videos on Youtube, I like many of them, you can combine them together for a workout.
  • mransom1970
    mransom1970 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Fit TV has a lot of Denise Austin. I like her bootcamp.
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender is the best all of their workouts are great. I'm doing their new 8 week program and i've lost 9 pounds in the first 3 weeks. The program is only 5 dollars and I can tell you it really works because my strength and endurance has improved alot since i've started the program.
  • ljones_848
    Options
    Thankyou I will go and have a look at them
  • niknokd
    niknokd Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    search blogilates and pop pilates...love those videos!
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Bump for ideas..
  • thathockeychick23
    Options
    FitnessBlender.com are the only videos I use. Not only are there a wide variety, but they help you every step of the way. I've lost 18 pounds so far using their videos. I can't stress enough about how great they are.
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    bump for future reference..
  • roguestates
    Options
    second the rec for Blogilates and BodyRock
  • squankmuffin
    squankmuffin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Blogilates (skip the intros, some are overly long!), Angry Trainer, Turbulance Training.

Blogilates and Turbulance in particular are good to mix and match.
  • teacherbell
    teacherbell Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Bodyrock! You can see their vids either on youtube or they're embedded in their new site on www.dailyhiit.com
    They are also starting a challenge on January 10th. I haven't done the exercises as much as I'd like to, but when I do they make me feel so great!
  • natashalynnx
    natashalynnx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    There is a "10 minute victoria secret model workout" that I do, it looks easy but it makes you sweat alooooot. lol.
    & as someone else said fitness blender has alot. I use them & i've lost 2 lbs since. :)
  • lexieflick
    lexieflick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Tips on everything, she is adorable and fun! http://www.youtube.com/user/sarahsfabchannel
  • shellux
    shellux Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I agree with the Fitness Blender comments. Loads of vids.
  • RRICKEY
    RRICKEY Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone walkaerobics. It's great for beginners. You walk a mile (or more) and do some other stuff while "walking" and it's all in your livingroom! Free videos are on youtube.
  • ladyartichoke
    Options
    I find iTunes a good place for videos, especially yoga.