Walk away the pounds..Views please!

Options
What do you all think about Lesli Sansons walk away the pounds?? Has anyone had any results using this?? If so how often did you use it? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I don't know about Lesli Sanson... but I do know this much... If you walk 3-4 miles 4-6 days a week you will definitely notice some fat burn from it! Good luck! :)
  • tanyewest
    tanyewest Posts: 113
    Options
    My mum walks/runs on the tredmill for 30 minutes everyday (mainly walking) and has lost a lot of weight.

Best of luck!
    Tanya
  • GRANDEOSO
    Options
    Look at the couch to 5k, or couch to 10k. More interval training more fat loss. Just a suggestion
  • Newfunlander
    Newfunlander Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I actually use her DVDs on days that I don't walk outside. I find them great. I do the 2 mile walk and have noticed both weight loss and toning. I do it daily , sometimes twice if I have the time. I also use hand weights for half of the walk to work more muscles. Hope this helps ! )
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I have a few of the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds videos and I like them, but they're not a difficult workout if you've been working out for a while. They're really geared toward beginners or those who need low impact activity. The only way I get a good calorie burn or work up much of a sweat is if I wear my weighted gloves or hold onto weights the whole time. However, my mom, who is a beginner when it comes to exercise likes them because they're short (20-40 minutes) and low impact.
  • cullensbrunette
    Options
    Leslie Sansone is great!! I love the 3 mile and 5 mile. I usually do the 5 mile though. I would def. recommend them!
  • alli1570
    alli1570 Posts: 8
    Options
    I like them because they dont require a lot of space in my living room. I also like how they incorporate arm movements. I found the 1 mile too easy and quickly worked up to the 3 mile. They did help me loose some weight and kept me on track when the weather was to icky to walk outside!!
  • simona1972
    simona1972 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I have a few of her DVDs and I really enjoyed them when I started working out again. Now I find them a bit boring and not challenging enough. What I really like is HER. She has a great personality and it comes through on the DVDs.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I love all her videos. I add hand weights if I want a harder work out. She got me up and moving!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I have a few of her DVDs and I really enjoyed them when I started working out again. Now I find them a bit boring and not challenging enough. What I really like is HER. She has a great personality and it comes through on the DVDs.

Me too.......I pull out he hand weights or bands and add my own stuff in there.
  • paynetopia
    Options
    My wife and I work out to her videos 3 to 4 times a week. Now that we are more fit we use her 4 fast miles or her Punch Up Your Walk (adds weights for toning and strength). She talks too much, but if you can get past that she really knows how to pull a good workout together. The more different moves you put in the better for a faster weight loss and toning experience and Leslie does it without damaging your body like some people's exercise videos!
  • Sarah1952
    Sarah1952 Posts: 14
    Options
    I have her fast paced 4 mile walk DVD..of course, just beginning I can only do 1 mile so far. I try to do it 3 days a weeka nd have found it very helpful..