10-15lbs to lose

Options
Hey I'm Ilene and I obsessively tracked my calories on this site for most of a year. Then all of the sudden when the holidays hit I fell off the wagon. I'm back and I've got around 10lbs to get back to where I was before I left. I'd love to have friends in the same boat as me!

Replies

• MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi Ilene, I'm Eileen! I didn't regain over Christmas.... Lost 70 pounds 7 years ago and kept it off for 5 years, then slowly over the last 2 years I regained 17. I've lost those 17 but want/need to lose a few more.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    sweet. I added you :)
  • clarissagrant
    Options
    Hi Ilene, I'm Eileen! I didn't regain over Christmas.... Lost 70 pounds 7 years ago and kept it off for 5 years, then slowly over the last 2 years I regained 17. I've lost those 17 but want/need to lose a few more.

i think this is amazing dedication! I need to lose 10-15 pounds but I don't have the self control or motivation... We can do this together!
  • joanne_1
    Options
    Hi Ilene,
    I'm Joanne, I lost 30 pounds 4 yrs ago. I was really motivated for a while and used to exercise everyday. I kind of fell off the wagon too and gradually regained 10 pounds. My goal is to exercise 5x/week and eat healthier. I know the weight will stabilize itself. New friends would surely help with motivation.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    awesome! Added you
  • theNurseNancy
    Options
    That would be me! I've lost a good bit healthily over the last couple years (pre/post baby) and feel off the wagon shortly after Halloween and gained a couple back. I've got about 10/15 left to lose.
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have about 10 I would like to get rid of too. I always looking for more friends add me if you like.