Wii workout video suggestions

Options
I want alternatives to going to the gym and yoga. Any suggestions for Wii workout videos ( any type) to change up routine?

Replies

• MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I feel like the Zumba and just dance games offer a decent cardio workout while still being fun. You have to really give it your all in order to break a sweat though, but boy is it fun!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I have wiii boxing, more like kick boxing... pretty fun
  • sarahmichelle91xx
    sarahmichelle91xx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wii Zumba is great
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    EA Sports Active 2.0 is a great all over workout and Gold's Gym Boxing is also really good. I have a bunch of other ones but those are the 2 I always go back to.
  • cherylzcv8
    cherylzcv8 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I got the Wii Active 2 going at the moment, thats got a 21 day challenge a 9 week challenge and a couple more. its got a trainer generated routine or you can make 1 to suit your self. ive got a couple of routines of my own i do. you have to wear a arm band which monitors your heart rate and a leg band for movement, altho i have found they sometimes they dont get the movement bit happening.But im enjoying this 1 a bit better than Active and Wii Sports.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I do the Wii Step programs - I usually use the Basic Step to warm up, then move to the Advanced, and then to the Free Step and watch TV while I'm doing the Free Step. They're all on the Fit Plus disc.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hello. I like Gold’s Gym Cardio Workout. One of my pals also posted a blog for Wii bowling cardio style single player. Haven't tried it yet but he gets a great burn.
  • Aslterpchick8683
    Options
    I have 2 Jillian Michaels workout programs for Wii and I love them. You can customize your wokouts. I like them to mix things up a bit!
  • Kswiss83
    Kswiss83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks. This has been helpful.
  • ValerieMomof2
    ValerieMomof2 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I really liked the Wii Biggest Loser one as well. You could customize it for time, muscle groups, intensity.....
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • countrycat
    countrycat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love this game called "Walk it Out."
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Just Dance is a lot of fun
  • mezasu
    mezasu Posts: 42
    Options
    Zumba Fitness II is wonderful! I've been doing it since May and haven't gotten sick of it yet, THAT'S how fun it is! :)
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    dance dance revolution is another great dancing game. all the dancing games are great if you have kids too.
    and parties. you can easily order them from ebay like we did, since they are older, probably cheaper than
    some of the Just Dance Games.