Looking for friends here...

Options
Hi. I am new to this site and am looking for friends with similar goals..would love to meet new people working towards good things at the same time as me...

Replies

• ChangingCarol2013
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking for friends too. I have 75 pounds to lose and would like a support system.
  • DaisyDiva0509
    Options
    Hi there! Happy New Year! I'm looking for friends too! I have about 75-100 lbs. I'd like to lose. I've been using this sight for a little while, but I haven't been consistent. However, I did lose 10 lbs. in the last month or so! I would love a support system and new recipes to try!:tongue:
  • sandysandmeyer
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm looking to lose 100 lbs. Would love to be supportive to other ladies doing the same.
  • getupndance
    Options
    Hello! I have been using this for some time now and have my ups and downs... would like to join the land of "encouragement"!!
    Kaye
  • getupndance
    Options
    Hello! Be happy to help you along with encouragement! I can use some too!
  • getupndance
    Options
    we can help each other!
  • SarahRose29
    SarahRose29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too! I don't have any friends in real life who are trying to lose weight, so it can be a bit hard to stay motivated.
  • sunnycloud82
    sunnycloud82 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am happy to help you! I have lost 101 pounds and plan to lose 40-50 more. :)
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for about a month and although have not lost a lot (Holidays killed me) I do love the support of the members I have met. Feel free to add me and I will support you and way I can.
  • clarissagrant
    Options
    I am trying to lose about 15 pounds and am finding it really hard to stay consistent, so i would love some encouragement as well. I also have a lot to give and would love to help everybody else reach their goal! A new year is a great excuse to feel happy in our bodies :smile:
  • terrygran
    Options
    Hey I am in it for 45 pounds or so and would love more friends to help along the way. Add me if you like.
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's a great site with lots of knowledgeable great people!
  • bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i too need some new friends so feel free to add away!
  • imthepatient
    Options
    Thanks for the quick response.....I am still learning how to use this site so please forgive me for sending a friend request to you when you have already done the same to me.
  • tallvanurse
    tallvanurse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wishing everyone success and working toward my own. Feel free to add me :-)
  • mystic36
    mystic36 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I everyone! My name is maria and I have been overwieght most of my 36 yrs of life. My weight has been up and down I am currently 263 lbs and really need to lose it. I need a good support system though. So if anyone wants to be my friend and part of my support system please send me friend request. Please and Thank You!!!
  • joannefaith
    joannefaith Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well ! There is no such thing as having too many positive motivators and/or supporters ! (: