"Loving on MFP" (Yes I said it)

Options
I just had to write and tell everyone how I love the MFP site. I started in Feb 2010, and I am hook. I love everyone's motivation, and their encouraging words. You guys really make me want to exercise and to get fit. My highest weight has been 300lbs in Dec 2009. When I started MFP I was 294 and now I am 279. Its been slow, but it has been a fantastic journey so far. I am still just walking the thread mill, started at 5 minutes, but now I do 20 at the least, but have gotten between (30-40minutes). I don't add it all to my exercise thread, because I don't want to eat the extra calories right now. I just want to say a special Thank You to everyone on this Journey and a special Thank You to the ones who started this site. Be encourage and Stay true to yourself.

Replies

• Ladyhyjinx
    Options
    Wow, way to go, Lovely. You are rocking it!!

I'm brand new here and appreciate your energy, enthusiasm, and hard work. What an inspiration.

Mind if I grab some of that energy?????????? lol

Onward and 'downward' we go.!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight lost and love your enegery.

Keep going strong:smile:
  • oliveoil7979
    Options
    I couldn't agree more with what you said. I started in Feb as well, and I love the feeling I get when I come here. I don't feel embarrased about my weight, I actually always feel inspired when I am here.

I guess what I have heard for years is true about weight loss..."It's 90% mental"

Keep up the good work.
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    Options
    My highest weight has been 300lbs in Dec 2009. When I started MFP I was 294 and now I am 279. Its been slow, but it has been a fantastic journey so far. I am still just walking the thread mill, started at 5 minutes, but now I do 20 at the least, but have gotten between (30-40minutes).

You are AWESOME!!!! 5 minutes to 40 minutes! Now that is a fantastic improvement. Keep up the good work, and you will see the payoff!
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thank You guys, You all are wonderful.