Would love more support.

Options
I am almost on day 45, 16 lbs down and lots to go. Just need others that have been there and can cheer me on. I will also cheer on my friends............ I have never been successful with anything weightloss wise, so being 16 lbs down using a app and educating myself and doing it without assistance from a outside source (mainly meds) I am doing it... I AM DOING IT. Me, myself and I and that is a great feeling.

Replies

• chickamoe
    Options
    me too.....just finding freinds on this site...have had the app on my phone for months and it works works works!!!
    40 down,,,,,and more to go...
  • LiveEatLift
    Options
    chickamoe join the group to! :)
  • chickamoe
    Options
    joined already...Angela from Ontario!!
  • sixpackdream
    sixpackdream Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have never been successful with anything weightloss wise.

Well I guess you can't say that any more!

Imagine the feeling when you reach your goal. Your whole life will be changed.

One of my favourite movie quotes "It's not how hard you hit, it's how hard you can take a hit and keep moving forward"

Don't ever give up, you are doing it!
  • foofer21 - This fall I lost 20 pounds on the 17 day diet, but as soon as a carb crossed my lips it was all over. I only gained 7 back, but I am looking for a more sensible way to lose the weight. The young man in the photo is my oldest graduating from college, so its been 23 years putting this all on. Its time for it to go! So, count me in among your friends and get it done while your little ones are still small.
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcomed to friend me if you are willing to log every day and have an open diary.

Good Luck!
  • Blakelynn3
    Blakelynn3 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 16lb loss!
  • foofer21
    foofer21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You all are amazing... thank you! I was a little down and I have been renewed.
  • VASchmidt
    Options
    I requested all of you as friends and joined the facebook group. Hope we can inspire each other!