Any Vegans out there?

Options
Any vegans out there? I would love to be friends =)

Replies

• pinto_bean
    pinto_bean Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm intrigued by it, but still trying to figure out what I'd eat (I'm also gluten-free). Need to do some more research before I go all the way, or else I know I'll give up. So for now, I'm attempting 10 vegan meals a week.

Would love to be friends to share meal ideas and tips--do you share your food diary?
  • Zebamarie
    Options
    Vegan since August 2012!
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian that is as close to vegan as possible with the exception of occasional milk traces in foods. Always enjoy more veg friends (:
  • rockymtnlove
    Options
    today is day 1 of being vegan for my husband and I so we are definitely beginners, but I do share my diaries. feel free to add me!
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    I am transitioning to vegan/vegetarian. :) I hope to be totally vegan sometime this year.
  • beautifulb0nes
    Options
    Vegan ALL the way!
    I absolutely love loving what I put in my body. :)
  • dylanlorene
    Options
    Vegan since September 2012. :)
  • luckyclover78
    luckyclover78 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    me for about a year now
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I can't be a purist. Too much good food. But I'm a vegan at home and vegetarian else wheres. I LOVE the food. :)
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I can't be a purist. Too much good food. But I'm a vegan at home and vegetarian else wheres. I LOVE the food. :)

Same here except for the baby bell cheese triangle I just put on my tofu hotdog.
  • browningk1
    browningk1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Vegan since August. Loving it! Good luck to you.
  • avalentineb
    avalentineb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Vegan since Sept 2012
  • smallstarshining
    Options
    I'm transitioning from vegetarianism into veganism! This isn't my first foray into veganism by far, but I do hope it sticks this time. :) I would love to be friends with more vegans so I can peek at food diaries for inspiration!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Represent.
  • justdenise
    justdenise Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just getting started. :)
  • HerbNiffer
    HerbNiffer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me for over a year now (2nd time vegan). I would love to have more vegan buddies on here -- feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Kendall_Lauren
    Kendall_Lauren Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    7 years going strong this month! And NOT being a junk food vegan anymore (ever)!
  • rockymtnlove
    Options
    thanks for the response everyone! some of you have added me already. Those of you that haven't feel free too. I would prefer if you had a public diary like I do so that we can get ideas from each other though
  • spisea
    spisea Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan for almost 4 years. Willing to lend advice/support if anyone wants it.

I should add that I lost 40 lbs going vegan, four years ago, and that they've stayed off, since this is a weight loss page. I'm still plump, but I'm a lot healthier!
  • Taicort
    Taicort Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have been vegan for about 2 years now and I love life so much more than I ever have in the past PLUS i can sleep easy at night (clear conscience = sweet dreams). I LOVE to cook and create vegan versions of non- vegan food. ( my chili verde is pretty damn awesome ). My instagram is Taicort if anyone ever wants to see some vegan noms please check it out... its almost all food. I believe in keeping it local and buying all produce at a local farm. It means you are getting the freshest and seasonal ingredients plus where you spend you money speaks volumes. I find that having a cyber vegan community has helped me so much in not feeling alone in my lifestyle choice. I'm always available to chat about vegan tasties!