Seeking Friends and Support

Options
Hello, my name is Llarissa, and I am a 21 year old mother of a 2.5 year old boy! I am currently laid off and am stuck in the house most of the time thanks to the cold weather in Canada right now. I have been struggling with my weight for years now thanks for my thyroid condition. I always try to put myself on the right path and always end up going the wrong way because I never have enough people to push me to better myself. Which is why I am here. No matter where you are located, or how old you are I would love some moral support.
I am 5'7" and weigh in at 215.5 lbs - my goal is to be 150 or less, I do not have an exact timeline but I would like to see results for this upcoming summer.
Thanks for all the helping hands!

Replies

• JSchecky
    Options
    Hey lady! I'm definitely here for moral support and motivation. :)
  • emzyloo88
    emzyloo88 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I am ere you can help me to xx I am england and i am 24 and to also have a 2.5 year old son x
  • SarahFaith1211
    SarahFaith1211 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Would love to help motivate! I currently am at 221 at 5'9 and I want to be at 140 by the end of the year, but thats going to take some serious dedication. We can do it, feel free to add me!
  • trasista4
    trasista4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Praying for you. YOU GOT THIS! I have 3 adult children and still struggle with my weight. I too, have very little support when it comes to eating healthy. I also have a throid problem. The good news is we have eachother on this site and we have children or a child to be an example for. Stay focused od Bless. Great way to start a New Year!