HELLO, How is everybody feeling today?

Options
I feel so energetic today.
i guess because now i know what I'm eating and how much I'm eating.
This is my 4th day here and its been a great experience so far!
:)
How are you feeling?

Replies

• durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Great glad to hear the same :)
  • christinagriffith
    christinagriffith Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am so tired...all the time for the past two weeks. I am eating right going to the gym and running. I get the right ammount of sleep but everyday the same tired feeling and I'm sick of it. Any suggestions? I just took a B50 vitamin so hopefully I will be awake enough to jog tonight...
  • GRose
    GRose Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm actually feeling pretty good! Thanks for asking :) It was cold this morning when we left the house but it's supposed to warm up and I'm so excited about the sun shining. It's a good Friday! Glad to hear that you're energetic!!!
  • suzi67
    suzi67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Have you checked your iron levels on the home screen. I find that mine is consistanly low if I don't make an effort to eat foods higher in iron. That can really affect your energy levels.:happy:
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Feeling absolutely wonderful. :smile:
  • cuppycake22
    cuppycake22 Posts: 224
    Options
    I am feeling great today!!! It is snowing and 100km/hr winds and it still can't seem to wreck my mood! Christina Griffith......I had that problem for awhile and it still happens to me...do you take vitamin B50 on a regular basis? When i first started taking vitamins I felt like that but then my system seemed to get used to the pills....I take Vitamin B50, vitamin D, Folic acid, woman's one a day and vitamin c....Vitamin D really gets me going actually cause it is essential to your system and can't get as much as you need when not in the sun everyday.
  • christinagriffith
    christinagriffith Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!

Cuppy_Cake, no I just had some in my drawer here at the office and decided it couldn't hurt... my hubs said the same thing at lunch, that I just need more vitamins in my life... I never really take any. Thanks for the suggestions!
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I feel great. I just got home from the gym and burned a little over 600 calories on the elliptical. It is a beautiful sunny day and I have plans to work on a lot of projects. :smile:
  • ahmaymaria
    Options
    I feel pretty good today! The sun is finally coming out, and i got over a "bad" food couple of weeks so the scale is starting to go down.
    christinagriffith - don't be afriad to take a day off of running/jogging/the gym. Go for a pleasure walk if you still want to get exercise in, but your body could just need a break.
  • monsalve2566
    Options
    I was feeling like you when I started my dieting and exercise program.
    The first thing that I did was to stop over exercising. I was going to the gym in the morning and in the afternoon, at the end of the week I was complete tired and sleepy. Over exercise only causes fatigue in your body. I decided only to go the gym in the morning.
    I increased the level of protein intake during the breakfast in order to have a lot of energy for the day.
    I am taking two glasses of skim milk after coming from the gym (20 g of protein and 200 calories)
    Also a large fried egg (6 g protein) + two slices of bread (100% whole grain, 6 g of protein) and lots of water
    You need lots of protein to be in good shape, it really works for me so far.
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!

Cuppy_Cake, no I just had some in my drawer here at the office and decided it couldn't hurt... my hubs said the same thing at lunch, that I just need more vitamins in my life... I never really take any. Thanks for the suggestions!

I have been so tired too lately. I take a multivitamin, Super B-Complex, and Fish Oil everyday. I'm thinking that maybe I need an extra rest day (I have been working out 6 days a week), so regrettably I will not be working out this afternoon.
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am feeling pretty terrific today. At work we have a little group called the 3 buck club- its a weight loss group. Anyway one Wednesday a month we have our official weigh in and I was this months Biggest Loser!! I work in a school so we have 2 months remaining. Iat this point I am tied for the lead. This just motivates me even more. Having MFP to check into realyy has helped me to stay on track!!