Up 5 lbs since this morning!! :'(

Options
I've been low carbing perfectly for 6 days now and had lost about 6 lbs. This morning I weighed 64.1 and now for some uknown reason I weight 66.3!! How can this be! I hardly took in any carb! :'(

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Nearly everyone weighs more in the evenings than the mornings. And, fluctuations (through out the month etc.) are natural. Don't worry.
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    yep...espeically if its... well...near that time of the month lol
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Time to put the scale away and weigh yourself once a week
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    relax. the scale lies. rely on how your clothes fit, body fat percentage, how you feel before you trust that dang scale.
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Never ever ever weigh twice in one day!! You weight fluctuates throughout the day. I don't even weigh once a week because I'm close to goal and my weight loss has slowed. I'm ok with it slowing but if I weighed everyday, I might get disappointed. As it is, I usually have a loss every time I weigh...even if it isonly half a pound. But I celebrate every loss. Weigh first thing in the morning then not again till the next day. And stop beating yourself up! This is a process! You are good!
  • lisalou1509
    Options
    Thanks everyone, trying to keep my spirits up and hopin that its just the excess salt in the ham from dinner. I never usually eat ham.
  • foofer21
    foofer21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Advice..... honestly!!!!! Stop weighting yourself so often.

and yes most likly the salt.
  • foofer21
    foofer21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    yesssssssss time of the month plays a HUGE part also
  • weloveourboys
    weloveourboys Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Why would you weigh yourself twice a day, and why would you weigh yourself after dinner?
  • SouthGippyGirl
    SouthGippyGirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Or just the fact, you have eaten! Your body fasts during the night and you eat during the day so of course you will weigh more!

Take everyone's advice and only weigh once a week, first thing in the morning, naked.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Don't weigh yourself at night. Obsessing over natural weight fluctuations that occur during the day is not healthy.