Looking for pals

Options
I am determined to make a lifestyle change to beat this horrid cycle. I am at my heaviest and it feels horrible I want to feel good. I struggle in the beginning because I always want to see more change than I do. I'm not stepping on the scale until the end of jan, that will be hard and I am going to Zumba at home starting tomorrow 3 to 4 times a week. I think it's helpful to see buddies and see how they are doing and know I'm not alone in this because it is hard and it is work. Thnx heather

Replies

• jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, and I hope you get as much out of this community as I have.
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Califormia. Stop beating yourself up and look forward. Make goals for yourself that are tangible and do-able. Add me if you'd like a new friend!
  • KazSmith68
    Options
    Welcome and good luck, feel free to add if you like :flowerforyou:
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome Heather! Yep, it's hard. The support here makes it easier - for me, it's the only thing that made it possible. Feel free to add me - I'm on daily. :happy:
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    stay focused and stay motivated! sometimes you might have a week that shows a 0 loss, and then the next week might show a 4 pound loss... you cant let things like that detour you. it all even out in the end... you also have to remember, with working out, you will loose inches faster than you will see the numbers move... so again, dont get discouraged! stick with it, make goals, and stay motivated!
  • dinellelou
    Options
    Add me:)
  • slimdwncee
    Options
    Just starting my fitness journey looking for friends to help me stay focused and positive , if you are also looking for the same thing please feel free to add mee :]
  • Corrie_75
    Options
    Good Luck with your journey. There is a lot of great people on here and a lot of great information. Small baby steps to start and celebrate every success.