What fitness gifts did you get for Christmas??!!

Options

Replies

• PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    My husband got me x-country skis; I'm a downhill skier, but since I'm pregnant I cant get on the mountain this winter. I love that he thought of this as a way for me to still enjoy winter (and get a hell of a workout!!!) :)
  • InfiniteEcho
    InfiniteEcho Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My kids got me a Bosu Total Training System and I bought a new MIO HRM with chest strap.
  • jeanniesaragosa
    jeanniesaragosa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Even though I'm not a runner (I'm more of a quick walker with a little bounce in my step! :-), hubby bought me the most amazing running shoes! They are extremely light! Not sure what material they are made of but they feel like socks...they definitely call me to put them on! I wish all my shoes were that comfortable! :-) LOL!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    A bike trainer! I am so excited, I have missed riding since the snow and ice came.
  • TheBestCarSinger
    TheBestCarSinger Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A big hug from my sister
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    New scale and Eat to Live book by Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Wow! Some very nice gifts! Happy new year!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I got nothing fitness related so I bought myself some Rx Ropes.
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    When I had Christmas with my family, my parents surprised me by supporting my change in wanting to be healthier. And they got me the Ab Roller! I am excited to use it and get my core worked better.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Got a kettlebell! Then I couldn't figure out what else to use some Christmas money for, so I bought two more kettlebells and a kettlebell DVD.
  • Us4girls
    Options
    My dad gave my girls and I each Christmas money and I told them that they could get individual presents or we could get a family present. They voted family present so we are getting a Wii and a Wii Fit.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    my parents got me some work out shirts, pants, a sweat suit from vs and some yoga pants :bigsmile:
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    A kettlebell and a food scale.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Gift card for 20 Zumba classes...yay!
  • jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Heart Rate Monitor, bike, and a helmet!
  • bluetrumpet01
    bluetrumpet01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    i got a lot of fitness gifts this year :) santa made a lot of early deliveries though :)

the big two being my road bike and my mountain bike
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    A jacket from REI that will work great for running.
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    New running shoes :)
  • fat2fit1991
    Options
    Clothes, shoes, gym bag, jillian michaels no more trouble zones and banish fat boost metabolism dvds. Hand weights yoga mat... A whole lot more.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    only received a workout shorts... but bought myself a pair of new workout shoes and a cute sports bra (seen in my profile pic)