Anyone in the 275 lb range ?

Options
13»

Replies

• Phoenyx78
    Options
    Sending you an add request if that's okay! I just rejoined the site and am right in that range... can use all the support I can get as well! :)
  • herronsfitness
    Options
    Started at over 360lbs about 1 1/2-2years ago(read my profile, it explains it). Once I got back into working out, I was still over 320lbs. After a few bumps, I started working out seriously back in August and my first recorded weigh in was September 21st @ 302lbs. I weigh in weekly on my own (usually) and once a month with my unit (I'm in the Army). As of December 17th, my weight was 272. I took the last week off from working out, so my next weigh in will be next Monday or Tuesday. But, I've been doing some effective training and would be happy to support you as you go. Feel free to add me.
  • Secret_Cyclist
    Options
    285lb guy here with some way to go.

Feel free to add me.
  • highlymotivated83
    Options
    Hi everyone my restarting weight is 272. I wouldnt mind adding some ppl to mfp for a lil motivation maybe we can keep each other on track. :)
  • Windsong2005
    Options
    I am about 277, you can add me. Hoping for a healthy new year and would like a friend to share with.
  • daneegurl75
    Options
    The last time I was weighed I was 276. I'll be your friend. :-)
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 260. I'm on here everyday so add me if you need support and encouragement!
    Nancy
  • kikoleos
    Options
    started at 321, now 272. a lot of inspiration here. look at what others are eating, how they are exercising. add me
  • 240x30
    240x30 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 294 and I can't wait to get to 275. I may break out into a cartwheel or something!!!
  • highlymotivated83
    Options
    Thanks everyone I haven't filled out my profile yet but I will soon.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Currently I'm 272. My goal is 150. I've lost nearly a third of my 180 lb weightloss goal. I log in daily and I like friends that do the same. I surround myself with positive people because with such a big goal ahead, I can't afford to let anything drag me down.

I'm a new runner and loving it. Ran my first 5k in Dec and I'm signed up for another one in a couple weeks. I would love to do a 10k by the end of 2013.

My current goal is to lose 17 lbs by Valentines. Just started 30 day shred!

I'm 35, 5'7.
    SW 330
    CW 272
    GW 150
  • MrsPeavley
    MrsPeavley Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I weigh 306 and have lost 27lbs on MFP over the last year! I sent you a request.Anybody feel free to add me!!!
  • Jessikacc
    Options
    I'm around that range and would love to meet new people to help keep me motivated as well to motivate them :) I'm looking to drop 60 lbs maybe more!!!!
  • rissaloses
    rissaloses Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My high was 279 (in 2006) - I have fluctuated from 240-279 over the last seven years). I am now at 264 and I'm starting fresh on MFP after switching from another site. I'm hoping to make this the year the year that I finally get healthy. I would love to support you and be supported on this journey.
  • Davidea76
    Davidea76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started at 250 and I have only lost 4 l but I am like you and I feel like I try harder when I know someone is watching. I know that if there is someone out there to encourage me then I will try harder to lose weight. It's very sad but I do not have a lot of confidence in myself to stay on a diet if someone is not questioning me about where I am. When I disappear I need someone to say something to me because obviously I have given up.

I am super impatient and if I do not see results then I get pissed and give up. I also tend to not try as hard when I have people around because then I have something else to do with my time. I really need to start focusing on me and realizing that there is more to life then just food.

One of my most personal goals and reasons for losing weight is because I am tired of settling for less than I deserve simply because I'm fat. I have settled on relationships and the way people treat me because I thought I could not do any better. This changes now.

I am with you in your goals to lose weight and I will give you any tip that I learn and that helps me.
  • Stephendw9
    Stephendw9 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    <
    started at 328.... current is 260 and still headed towards my goal. I log and encourage daily.... Anyone can feel free to add me :-)