college peeps!

Options
I'm a freshman in college and looking to lose the freshman15! any other college peeps out there or around that age (18-22) please friend me! :)

Replies

• lexieflick
    lexieflick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me too! Friend me thanks!
  • kat_beverly91
    Options
    I'm 21 and looking for motivating friends!! It's been really tough trying to lose weight in college, but I'm ready to try again!
  • LaurenRosePR
    LaurenRosePR Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Woo college!! I'm a senior. Let's be friends!
  • Davidea76
    Davidea76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    well I'm a college girl but I'm 36. lol However if you would like to add me I would be willing to still be your friend. I'm a freshman as well studying Psychology.
  • PandaBandit19
    Options
    well I'm a college girl but I'm 36. lol However if you would like to add me I would be willing to still be your friend. I'm a freshman as well studying Psychology.

Hey! I'm a freshman patch student as well!
  • Jace1110
    Options
    Here
  • lookingoodG
    lookingoodG Posts: 2 Member
    Options

ah that was inconsiderate of me :) of course college doesn't have to mean those exact ages so welcome anyway! :)
  • Francesca3434
    Options
    I'm a third year, but my freshman 15 still seem to be hanging about! it would be really nice to have some support and motivation buddies so all feel free to add me :)
  • towardthesunshine
    Options
    Also a college student! Trying to lose my life-long 15.. haha :)
  • jericenkins
    Options
    College student ... 25 years old though ;)

I'm new too, so feel free to add me!

Having people on here to motivate you is a great way to keep sight of your fitness goals.
  • rdhiggins
    Options
    I started collage last fall and I'm trying to lose my freshman 15 and some extra weight that I've had for a few years. More importantly I want to be more athletic, even when I was thin I had no muscles and couldn't run for more then a few minutes before losing my breath.
  • ohheyitsfelicity
    Options
    I'm in my second year of college and I'd love to be friends with people more my age! Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • hmdixon91
    Options
    I'm a Junior in college and would love others to friend me for tips and support.