2013, I got this!

Options
My name is Ashlee! I've tried this before & never go all the way through with it bc I always let myself down. I'm ready for this to be my year & to be happy with myself again! Its been way to long.. If you would like to add me i'm ready for some motivation & to be able to help others with their weight loss! :)

Replies

• evelina_anville
    Options
    Hi, I'm quite new too! Good luck with everything....this will be our year!
  • AshDawn34
    Options
    Hi, I'm quite new too! Good luck with everything....this will be our year!

I really hope soo! :)
  • lollylops
    lollylops Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    good luck! my biggest tip would be to prepare some meals in advance as i get lazy and eat whatever rubbish is the quickest. I usually prepare my lunch after breakfast and always have a snack + nuts for snacks when i'm out, fast food places are way too tempting :)
  • mylee69
    mylee69 Posts: 15
    Options
    well done for getting going again. I got on here quite a while ago but dropped it until, I think, about a month ago. Back there now. My Mum had a good idea, she enters a meal before she eats it so she knows how many cals. she's going to eat before eating it. I found nothing worse than entering my food and getting a shock and saying 'Oh **** I shouldn't have eaten that.' Good advice from my Mum I have found. Keep going and best wishes and luck for this year to come.
  • deejaypez
    Options
    You go Ashlee! You can do this!
  • AshDawn34
    Options
    Still looking for new friends for motivation & to motivate! :)