Brought tears to my eyes.....

Options

Replies

• lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story and an amazing day! YAY for size 12!!! Congrats! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to rock in that dress at the wedding!
  • grantm
    grantm Posts: 6
    Options
    i love, love, loved your story...testimony. good for you!!! what a validation to all of the hard work.:flowerforyou:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    holy crap now you're making me cry~! :cry:
    sooooo happy for you tho, you must have felt like a million bucks in your size 12 dress! wooo hoo~:drinker:
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    brought tears to my eyes too. Congrats!
  • SewRue
    SewRue Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That's so amazing! Keep up the good work.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Awwww! I want to cry!! My mom has been in a 26 or 28 my whole life and I've been shopping with her a million times in plus sized stores and when she told me she was an 18 on top, I was like, "WOW". So I can get a feel for your excitement.
  • kelkie11
    kelkie11 Posts: 18
    Options
    i hate shopping too. I always leave upset because nothing fits or i have to get somethng that is way tooooooo old looking for me. I am sooooo happy for u....great work. I can't wait for that feeling.
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    Aw I know how that feels! I woulda cried with you too! Congratulations!
  • mandipandi2010
    Options
    Girl you mad me cry!!!! Mucho Congrats!!!
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Now THAT was an awesome success story.

Congrats!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I literally have tears in my eyes!!!! I am sooooo happy for you!!!!!! That was a wonderful story!!!!! :happy:

Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!

100892.png

Lana
  • iwillweighlessoneday
    iwillweighlessoneday Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is one amazing story. I'm crying just reading it!!! I'm so so happy for you and very proud. Hope I can be there one day soon too.
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Great story, you should be so proud of yourself, good job.
  • mommyofbandb
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this! That is awesome!! :happy:
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    I got tears in my eyes just reading it. What an awesome blessing!! Thanks for sharing
  • amk44
    amk44 Posts: 159
    Options
    How totally marvelous! I have a wedding to go to in June, and I'm looking forward to be in a smaller size, but not as dramatic as your accomplishment. Congratulations for a job well done! You certainly deserve celebrating!!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    wow!
    reading your story brought tears of joy to my eyes.
  • Aril
    Aril Posts: 66
    Options
    i second everybody who has tears in their eyes, i'm so happy for you! i hope some of your determination will rub off me too
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Makes all your hard work worth it! Great story!! :happy:
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I was dressed up for our school talent show last night. My daughter brought to my attention that I was wearing clothes that are far too big for me. She brought one of her shirts and made me put it on. She said "Mom you look really good, but your clothes are way too big. I'm taking you shopping tomorrow."
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!