New Year

Options
I saw a post on FB earlier today, one of my friends saying that it was stupid that people say "new year, new me".
She said that you shouldn't need a new year as an excuse to do what needs to be done. I agree in a sense but the words she put it in were kind of harsh. I'm not ashamed to say that I am hoping (starting today) to make this year 2013 a great year for myself. A fresh start, a clear slate, that's what the new year brings. You have 364 days left to make this year yours... will you be sitting in the same place next year wishing you had done something. I don't plan on it!!
So I've had MFP since 2011 and I go through stages of using it then stopping and I can tell you that every time I used it for long periods of time I HAVE lost weight.
I'm attempting to completely surround myself with people like me.
I started a twitter... I've always thought they are pointless and confusing but I want people to add me and we can motivate each other with workouts or eating clean etc. Lets make a fitfam on twitter or IG.

So please, I need some new friends on MFP that are in it to win it for this new beautiful year.
add me on MFP
haley98110
add me on twitter @haleyferland and I will add you back

Lets do this!

Replies

• haley98110
    haley98110 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    or not... lol :(
  • lenatilde
    Options
    I did! :)
  • Staffygirl88
    Staffygirl88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i havent got twitter, but im gonna add you on here :)
  • lilnach
    lilnach Posts: 42
    Options
    heyy!!! i requested u, i'd love more MF pals ! and if youd like my twitter is @ One_spicy_nacho .. watch out tho, im a tweetaholic
  • haley98110
    haley98110 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    heyy!!! i requested u, i'd love more MF pals ! and if youd like my twitter is @ One_spicy_nacho .. watch out tho, im a tweetaholic

Ok I'll add you, maybe you can teach me how to use this twitter stuff, It seems so confusing but I'm guessing its really very simple lol.
  • ydeleon
    ydeleon Posts: 81
    Options
    I added you on Twitter as well.