Who's ready to lose some fat!?!?

Options
Alright, I'm so ready to reach my goal! What will you do to reach yours???

Replies

• GreekAmericanChrissy
    Options
    Go to the gym every single day and eat healthy. HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2013's gonna rock!
  • lexieflick
    lexieflick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    run 30 min without walking. 5k here I come!
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Go to the gym as much as possible and eat clean!!!!!! This is a new year and I am gonna start it right :happy:
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    eat less food
  • cazriley41
    Options
    Plan all my daily meals, eat more protein for leaner muscle, also tone all my body to a goddess lol!!!! :happy:
  • metalloz
    metalloz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Quit drinking alcohol and stick to my macro's. Continue to exercise even when I start back at work this week.
  • gem25984
    Options
    eat right, exercise and watch the lbs fall off
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Plan meals in the ,morning to avoid temptation, NOT snack on my kids leftovers!
    Work out 3-4 days a week with at least 1 kettlebell workout. Walk 2-3 days a week even if I dont need to leave the house, I have a 20 month old and a 9 week old and I push the oldest in a stroller and carry the youngest who is bout 11lbs now. So im lugging around at least 36lbs on those 20mins-2hr walks
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    I will Keep on Keeping on. good luck to everyone and welcome to MFP. It works
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Quit drinking alcohol and stick to my macro's. Continue to exercise even when I start back at work this week.

^^^This though not until after one last drink on Saturday as close friend going away so sending her off in style.

Aiming to get to 12% body fat percentage (currently 26%), being able to run 15k at a time with no problem ready for tough mudder in June, build muscle power and definition. sort my head out fully to stay off the meds, and get 2 tattoos (my first 2) to reward myself for achieving all the above. So basically to do this have to hit the gym and cardio seriously hard, and keep strict on what am putting in to my body. and find a way to make myself sleep properly, max 3 hours a night for last 18 months hasnt helped with the weight loss etc.

Big thing got to learn is not to deal with outside issues by going off course, as already know there's some big things am going to have to deal/cope with this year unfortunately.
  • mdhopper79
    Options
    OOOOHH OOOOHH I AM I AM!!! Happy New Year friends!!! Personally, I'm going to quit snacking on junk and eating on the go, fast food is a killer problem for me!
  • SCase93101
    Options
    Be proud of myself for reaching my goals and hold myself responsible for all the choices I make.
  • boostnerd
    Options
    New goal for me... loose 10 more pounds and add some size to my arms :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,671 Member
    Options
    What's the actual plan of action? Just "trying" to do what's right usually ends in failure. Be specific in your plan to reach your goal.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • LupitaWins12
    Options
    Awesome, lets not try...lets do!!!! Wooooo, we got this!!! :D
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    I just joined the bodybuilding.com competition for 2013...so i'll eat clean, work my butt off and lose 30lbs or more!!!! it'll help me remain more accountable!!!! Good luck everyone...2013 is our year!!!!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Embrace the plyo and heavy lifting, and eat more protein.

That's not sweat. It's liquid awesome!
  • LupitaWins12
    Options
    Lets make it happen peeps!!!