McDonalds or Burger King ? (the old you decides)

Options
1235»

Replies

• VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Wendy's. Having worked at Wendy's and McDonald's, and having a niece who worked at Burger King, Wendy's is, BY FAR the best choice to make when it comes to fast food. Everything at Wendy's is made fresh to order. McDonald's makes and wraps their sandwiches ahead of time and then nukes them in the microwave to heat them back up.

Side note: I'm not innocent of McDonald's, I still go there sometimes, but given a choice, Wendy's is the way to go if you have to go the fast food route.
  • beautifulbrat
    Options
    McDonald's food to me is like taking a bite off a salt brick!

I work at Burger King, but I enjoy their food but the nutrition info is scary for either place AND we got new items that are worth trying
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    McDonald's. It's all about the fries.
  • sophasaurusxx
    Options
    Mcdonalds, i just looooove there sweet chilli chicken wrap! Im not a fan of burger king as i dont really like burgers!!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Bk
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    BK Used to be good now they suck

Mcd's is where it's at.

Mac Sauce is laced with crack

I get a veggie big mac which is a big mac without the meat and it's freaking awesome.

Also Mcd's has good salads. Their Southwest salad is awesome and like only 320 calories? 420 with dressing but you really really dont need it and I'm not one to like salads without dressing, they give you a lame and there is a glaze on the chicken. The other two are too cheese for me, I don't do dairy well and hate cheese but those are also low calorie! And their chipotle grilled chicken wraps are pretty good !
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'll skip them both and have some sushi, thanks.

I've never eaten at Burger King, and every time I've eaten at McDonalds, I've felt ill after. My mum is the same way- we've noticed the buns are sugary! How is that normal?
    Also, everything just tastes so low quality, and the atmosphere is... less than desirable.

At least where I live, there are much nicer, healthier, better quality places to eat for the same amount of money or less. I guess I've just never understood the appeal.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Whopper meal with McDonald's chips :)
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I like BKs fries better than Mcdonalds fries-but overall I would prefer McDonalds over BK
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    McDonald's!!!!

Fries with sweet and sour sauce, and mcflurries are like meth
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Burger king ftw! The only thing i like at maccas is fillet of fish
  • ellarainbow
    Options
    Another vote for Burger King here. Drunk me loves their spicy bean burgers.
  • trobbin88
    trobbin88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    McDonalds...those little 100 calorie fries saved my diet many times...lol! ;)
  • Twiliightmoon
    Options

^^^^
    Haven't been to any fast food places since 2003. The reason I remember this year so well is because this is when I injured myself at work. My doc said I could lose weight or opt for an operation. I opted for losing weight, stopped fast food and soda. I don't miss either to this day.
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Maccy D's without a doubt. At the start of NYD at about 3am after a night on the town, i was in there buying a double cheese burger and large fries... mmm mmm! :tongue:
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    hard choice, the clown terrified me, and when they did the creepy commercials with "the king" that scared be even more. but, I had a apple cranberry chicken salad at BK the other night. better than MD.
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    George Foreman grill at home! Nothing like a quicker than fast food home made burger! :love:
  • Webbygail
    Webbygail Posts: 116
    Options

Sushi FTW! Actually in my earlier post I mentioned some Japan-only products from BK and McD's I do like (every once in awhile) =) But sushi sounds amazing right now.
  • orangekeeper
    orangekeeper Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Man, reading this thread is killing me.... Burgers are definitely a weakness of mine (Along with chocolate, cakes, crisps etc)... Has to be a mix for me... Double Whopper, no onioins, extra ketchup/Large Mcdonalds Fries/Any fizzy drink to be honest/Whatever McFlurry is on the go at the time...

Oh dear, I think I'm slipping off the wagon... FOCUS Dammit :-)
  • Cocacoladdict
    Cocacoladdict Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    my little brother is a manager at mcdonalds, this is deadly!! lol