Trying in The Bahamas!!

Options
Hi everyone!
Just learned abou this site on the weight watchers message board. Been struggling with my weight since I got out of highschool. I lost 20lbs on WW last year but it slowly crept right back on. I need to get serious about this for my health & self esteem. My mom & DBF got me a treadmill for my 25th b-day & I recently got 30 day shred. I hope with the tracking & getting more serious about the exercise will get me to goal soon. I have my very first cruise at the end of June & hope to have shed a few lbs by then!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Replies

• KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am former Weight Watcher myself. I still think it is an awesome program and highly recommend it to everyone. For me, I needed to address some food addictions so I am following a no sugar and no simple carb program. I loved the support at WW and belonged to a great group. You can do it ! There is a lot of support here.:flowerforyou:
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Good luck to us all.

I know there are many folks here to help along the way - and seeing that you are in the Bahamas they might even be willing to come down there and hang out (err.. I mean help out) in person...:love::love:
  • BahamaMama85
    BahamaMama85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome guys! Testing my ticker...
  • karamae
    karamae Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Stick with it and you'll do great! :)

Question - Where in the bahamas do you live? One day I want to get married there. Where's the best place for that in your opinion? I'm jealous you get to live there! :)
  • BahamaMama85
    BahamaMama85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I live in Nassau, the main island. We have Sandals & Breezes they have great island wedding packages.
  • sclay32
    sclay32 Posts: 4
    Options
    You can do it!! Good that you are getting into the habit of self discipline now because on a cruise there is sooo much food temptation. :smile: