turning 30 this year and ready for a change!

Options
hey guys. My name is Kayla. I'm a 29 year old mother of three with 100+ pounds to lose. i joined the local gym today who is running a Biggest Loser contest til April 1. I need some supportive friends :)

Replies

• Armani0434
    Armani0434 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey Kayla

Welcome to MFP!

Feel free to add me for support if you like.
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hello add me for support and motivation.
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!
  • lauraping05
    Options
    I just turned 30 too and am with you on the life change needed! Add me if you like.
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    thanks ladies! I'm determined to do this :) wanna be skinnier by my 30 birthday!
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • khyudh
    khyudh Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi I just started today and like you need lots of support and encouragement, add me and we can support each other along the way. xx
  • SuzieBikiniBound
    SuzieBikiniBound Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Turning 30 in October with big health, fitness and weight loss goals too. Feel free to add me. Good luck. Work hard!
  • imvossey09
    Options
    I completely understand; I recently turned 30 and I am still trying to lose the weight from my ealry 20's! I am really hoping this is the year I ca finally break the cycle. Feel free to add me
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP!!
  • casgtp
    casgtp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great plan! I'm also turning 30 in 2013 and want to restart a healthier lifestyle I used to have before I let other things get in the way. Looking for support from others in similar situations. Thanks!