Introduction 2nd time around

Options
Hi all,

My name is Sasha and i'm new to my fitness pal.
Joined Weightwatchers in 07 and lost a fab 4 stone, but since then i've managed to put it all back on plus some :(
Now it's time to get serious so i'm losing weight for the 2nd time around, i'm refusing to join a slimming club as I want to be able to do this by myself.

Please feel free to say hi and introduce yourself.

Sasha

Replies

• joyful520
    joyful520 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Sasha,
    My name is Christel. Welcome! This is my 2nd time around as well. I was on this site last year, but then I once again let life get in the way. I am hoping to keep consistent this time! Good luck with your efforts and Happy New Year!
  • hotsashno1
    hotsashno1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks Christel, lets hope that we take control this time around.
    I have a good feeling about this year :)
  • ashley2548
    Options
    Hello! I'm Ashley

I'm going to try this and excited! I would love to have a "buddy" on this app who is trying this too.

Feel free to reach out if you want to do this within me:-) I need the support!
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Sasha! I've been around the MFP block a few times and haven't come close to goal yet, but I'm a daily logger and here to cheer you on! Feel free to add. : )

Happy New Year!
  • gogreenley
    gogreenley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Melanie. I'm a 27 year old medical case manager. I hav one child (a 6 yr old boy). My goal is 170 lbs. I haven't been under 200 in 10 yrs. Last year I came thiiiiiiis close (I was 201 lbs), but now I'm up to 218 lbs after the holidays. I REALLY want to lose the weight and FEEL better about the way I look. Good luck all!!
  • hotsashno1
    hotsashno1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hi Melanie,

I know that feeling, i'm over 200lbs and have been for about 2 years.
    I'm hoping for 180lbs and we'll see how I feel once I'm there, i'm definitely going to use the forums more as eveyone is really encouraging which will help me to stay motivated.

Good Luck everyone!!
  • gogreenley
    gogreenley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is our year!! We will be under 200!
  • CuddlyCurves
    CuddlyCurves Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Sasha,

I'm Sam & I've added you as a friend - it's great that we can all motivate each other on here!! I know I need the support too - I'm over 200lbs which just makes me feel awful so I want to drop to about 140lbs & I'll be well happy :-) We can do it!! :-)