NSV- 50 MILES!

Options
Hello Everyone. I just wanted to toot my own horn. I've walked 50 miles in the past 15 days! I plan on "walking" to Myrtle Beach from Ohio!

*ONLY* 480 miles to go!!!

Replies

• HippieMamaOf2
    HippieMamaOf2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love the idea of walking the distance between cities. I must come up with a goal for me like that.
  • ambate2
    ambate2 Posts: 61
    Options
    that's great! hmmm....where do i want to walk to???.....
  • docnyto
    docnyto Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    GREAT idea!!! I have chose to "walk" from Tallahassee, FL to Savannah, GA. That is 300 miles even. Yesterday I walked 3 miles. So, only 297 more miles to go!! At 3 miles a day, I should do this in 100 days, but will try to up my daily milage.
  • clandrum1984
    clandrum1984 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I would recommend if you don't have one already to buy a fitbit zip. It's a pedometer type thing that I attach to my pants. It calculates the number of steps I take a day and an approximate on the number of miles. I've only had the thing for 16 days now and have already walked more than 50 miles. I love it!

My goal is to have walked the distance before my birthday which is April 13th! So if I keep on pace I should make it!!! Good luck and if any of you would like an extra friend for support or someone to keep you on track of you walking to your cities, just add me! I will try to help keep you motivated!
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know you can do it. I LOVE my fitbit!
  • clandrum1984
    clandrum1984 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    anna0478. I am looking for fitbit friends. can you help me to add you?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!