need support asap...cant do this alone...please help...

Options

Replies

• colliegirl50
    Options
    We're all in this together. What sort of help do you need?
  • hijude57
    hijude57 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    We're all here for the same reason. No one can do it alone. Friend me for support if you'd like.
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    maybe tell us a little more about yourself! looks like you have about 80 lb to lose according to your ticker. what are you doing to get started?
  • carolynhoyte
    carolynhoyte Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i sent you a request would love to be apart of this support for one another...need it too
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Here for ya!

Today is day 1 of my self made 60 day challenge! :D
  • joycelreed
    joycelreed Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean... I have a friend who is a great help. I've been here for a while and it is a great help but honestly every day I feel just like you. Every day I need help. If you'd like me for a partner here just ask me to be your friend. Good luck.... one day - one meal - one victory at a time.....
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    If you can deal with someone who is a know-it-all *kitten*, but otherwise supportive, feel free to add me.
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Dont overwhelm yourself.
    Small changes. One step at a time.
    Drink 8 glass' of water today and be proud when you do it.
    Go for a 5min walk.
    Eat oatmeal for a snack instead and see how it fills you up and energizes you.
    Any small change is a better you than yesterday.
  • srijana125
    srijana125 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Same here please help me, I am very short person and I weigh more than I used to when I was pregnant. I am emotional eater, I love sweets, I work out do zumba but food is my weakness. Please help me. I am planing to cut sugary products, eat 6 times small meals, workout. But let me know if there are some other stuff I can do here and there. I am on my chair for 8 hours plus commute.
  • MDGirlLovesFood
    MDGirlLovesFood Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I agree, we're all in this together! We have 364 beautiful days ahead of us this year to make changes. There will be days ahead where we'll be challenged with our choices, days we will feel bad about the choices we made, but most of those days we will be victorious in our choices! We can do this. Support from friends is a huge start. The more healthy foods we keep in our kitchens the easier it will be to stay on track. I for one have stocked my kitchen with fruits, vegetables, nuts, lean meats, whole grains and low-fat dairy. My plan is to eat healthy, balanced meals and exercise for 30 minutes at least 5 days a week.
  • sdomski1
    Options
    I am new too! YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!! I did wiehgt watchers about 7 yrs ago and lost 60 lbs, but after moving back to IL I gained it back and then some... I now have an almost 15 month old and MUST get heilthy for myself and him:)
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm always here for support. Friend request me if you'd like.
  • KitRose
    Options
    I have felt the same way. If you want, friend me. We all need support sometimes.
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    What type of help are you looking for?

Perhaps take a few moments to fill in your profile - I found that having concrete reasons/goals written down really helps me focus on what I need to do. Be specific in those goals - Not I want to lose weight but that I will lose 10 pounds in the month of January.

Friend me if you'd like

Namaste, Kristine
  • diva614
    Options
    We are all here in this together. I know the feelings you are having. I think we've all had them. You have support. Thanks for voicing your needs!
  • estherdfoster
    estherdfoster Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    touche!
  • JessicaG234
    JessicaG234 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me as well. Remember you CAN reach your fitness goals. Take it one step at a time and remain persistent. There is a great community here of people who are ready to support you!
  • baseballm0m3
    Options
    Hello How are you? Am in the same boat too. How can I help? Am an 5'11 372 pound mom looking for ppl to talk to and help with my weight loss any one care to chat?
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    As it has been said in several responses.....we all need support. Feel free to send me a friend request. Also, I moderate a group called One Day At A Time. We just started a 50 day challenge that will not only give workout and nutrition challenges, we are also focusing on our mentality toward our health journey. Join the group and get motivation from more then one perosn at a time.
    BRENDA